7,947 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great Location for our needs. Short walk to Times Square, Central Park, Rockefellar Center, Empire State Building, subway to Lowere Manhattan. Great Breakfast Buffet and half price drinks for Happy Hour at Pigalle Restaurant adjacent to Hotel. Lots to do nearby...food, shows, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went to N.Y. this past weekend with my sisters. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Times Square and received fantastic service. The rooms were very nice and clean. I was very surprised at how comfortable the bed and pillows were. I have never slept better in any hotel. The hotel breakfast was wonderful! We took a taxi from airport to hotel and crossed our fingers that we would arrive safely but when it was time to leave and go back to airport, my sister and I were given a ride from the hotel back to the airport in a limo! Special thanks to Ken and Charles who work at the hotel. Best hotel I've ever stayed in. Will definitely pick Hilton hotels again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

First of all I'd like to thank Ennio, Ernest, Sam and all the other staff members of the HGI at Times Square for their excellent service! The staff is really great and will do anything to help you have a pleasant stay in New York. My compliments! The hotel is located close to Times Square so there is a lot of activity at night. Central Park, 911 Memorial, Empire State Building, etc. are easy to reach by using the subway. (Getting back is a totally different thing if you don't listen to your friend/navigator! Ennio and Ernest know what I mean) Breakfast is good, rooms are clean. So if you're looking for a good place to stay on Manhattan, stay at the HGI at Times Square!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Edwin d
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My two main concerns were met far beyond my expectations with this hotel. I wanted two double beds and a good location near all the activity and the hotel excels in both. 8'th Avenue around 48'th street has come a far way and is now a great hub with a lot of good restaurants and time square is just meters away. Nice basic, homely hotel which enables you to have a comfortable stay in the city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I booked the Hilton Inn Times Square this past Friday and Saturday for my two sisters from Ohio and our "forever sister" Katey. We were having a sisters weekend and celebrating Katey"s upcoming wedding with a combo bridal shower/bachelorette party. All I can say is wow! I've stayed here when traveling for work and have always been treated well. This trip the Hilton staff out did themselves! They treated us like family making this celebration even more special. From the front desk staff to the concierge (Gee) to the wonderful housekeeping staff to the gentlemen out front. Ken and Charles...I'm talking about you..that's right!!! Class and kindness all the way. They could not be more accommodating. Right down to the special surprise car that Ken and Charles arranged to take my sisters to the airport for the flight home. What a wonderful surprise. They made us feel that they were so glad we were there. I noticed this level of customer service to each guest. Welcoming people in the morning, big smiles and questions about a guest's adventure in the city that day..etc. Clean rooms, great location, great restaurant, breakfast vouchers for being a Hilton member, and a discount card special promotion for a host of restaurants (we chose La Nonna in Little Italy). As we left on Sunday there were hugs all around and the hope we'd visit again. The Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is my hotel of choice in NYC. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family