Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$182
$161
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$274
$247
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
7,699 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel June 29-July 1. On the morning of the 1st I went to the rental car place on the next street where there was one counter guy and a huge line. After being there for almost two hours we finally got the car and left for Massachusetts. On the 3rd, in Quincy, Mass., I realized I'd left my license and credit card with the car rental guy. After being unable to contact the rental place, I called the hotel where Mel answered the phone. After explaining my dumbness, she tried calling them and when she couldn't get a hold of them, she asked Lazanus the bellman if he'd go there and see if they had my cards. He did, they were, he brought them back and Mel overnighted them to me at my hotel. Above and beyond the call of duty!! I will always stay here when travelling to New York!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Three friends and I just returned from a one night stay. Great location for shows and Central park. The front desk personnel and Kenneth the bellman were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Everything everyone mentioned about the great staff was true. I was with a friend celebrating my 50th birthday. The guest services/experience manager delivered roses to my room on my birthday. When we used our towels earlier in the day, the request for clean ones was responded to promptly. The room was a great deal, clean, and spacious especially for NYC. You can pay big bucks for a tiny room in the city. There was a coffee maker, empty mini fridge, and microwave. This was convenient. No need for a stocked mini fridge with overpriced snacks. You could go to the store down the street and keep your own snacks and drinks in your room which we did. We had plenty of space here. Had a room on the 11th floor so noise was not an issue. Did not use the gym or the restaurant so cannot comment on those. We were able to store our bags before our room was ready. Went to lunch and our room was ready by the time we finished. Stored our bags after our stay too because our train did not leave until 8pm. The baggage staff were very helpful. Starbuck coffee and tea were always available free in the lobby for guests. This hotel was within walking distance to everything we wanted to do. We even walked to and from Penn Station in 15 minutes each way. Taxis are readily available for those that want them. Kudos to the management and staff for making our trip to NYC nice, affordable, and comfortable!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and 2 teens stayed here the week of July 1. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. We were on the 12th floor and had minimal street noise during the night. The location is central to everything we visited without actually being in the chaos of Times Square. There is a subway station right across the street, and a Rite Aid a short walk away, where we purchased bottled water to keep in our mini fridge. We would definitely stay here again. No complaints!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel now 3 times. We like it for the location - it is near Times Square and Broadway shows. There are nice restaurants around. Nearby there is a grocery store and a pharmacy. So if you forget anything there are no worries. The hotel it self is perfectly fine.

This last time we stayed in a newly renovated room. It was nice with a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family