Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$135
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
7,702 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had so much fun in NYC and the room was fantastic! Both Joanne and Margarret did an excellent job accommodating my wife and I. They were kind, curtious and I wish all hotels had accommodations and employees of this this high caliber!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night (unfortunately).
The location is just outstanding! We have been so many times in NYC already and to stay so close to Time Square is just priceless.
Check in and check out is smooth and very efficient. When we arrived all front desk agents were busy, so the front desk manager came out and helped us.
We asked for a lower floor and we stayed in a room facing 8th Ave, but it was very quiet, and you couldn't hear any noise from the street.
The room had a very, very comfortable king size bed, safe, fridge, free wi-fi and most important, the room was very clean.
Breakfast is served at a restaurant which is attached to the hotel and it was awesome! No need to get out of the hotel for breakfast as there is a doorway from the hotel straight to the restaurant.
We had a great weather, so we managed to walked to Port Authority bus terminal for our Jersey Gardens outlet trip. It's six blocks away (going Downtown) on 8th Ave.
We would be happy to stay in this great hotel on our next trip to NYC.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was so impressed with the staff at the hotel, especially Estela Lopez in guest services. She did a fantastic job making us feel welcome this weekend. She even left a little gift for my niece in our room when she learned it was her first time to NYC including a hand written note which was such a nice touch.

I also managed to leave my work iPhone behind, but she went herself to track it down (with help from housekeeping in Shafi & Paulina) then immediately sent it off to me. I am so grateful that she went above and beyond. I am a loyal HHonors member and Estela is the perfect example of why I stick with Hilton.

The location is fantastic too! Right smack in the middle of the fabulous theatre district and all the great bars/restaurants in Hell's Kitchen plus a few short blocks from Times Square.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank abbysass
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I recently celebrated our third anniversary in New York City. Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn gave us easy access to Broadway and Times Square. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Charles took care of our travel needs and charmed us with his quick wit. The Hilton Garden Inn will be our hotel when we are back in New York!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melody C
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was an unusual experience. Got contacted ahead of time, personally, for any special requests (all of which were met upon arrival). Check-in perfect. Room great. Breakfast great. Staff throughout hotel were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Would stay here any time in NYC

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business