Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
7,698 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Our double room was so small that we had to pile the suitcases on top of each others and fit them behind the bathroom door.

It was very hot (100+ degrees) when we were there. The AC worked well. The shower was strong. No bed bugs in sight!

The breakfast buffet was good (except for the croissants) and we were allowed to take a tray to the room for those of us who had overslept.

On the last day of our 5-day stay, we asked to check out 2 hours late and we were told it was not possible. It was too bad as we wanted to go out early in the morning and come back to our room to finish our packing before taking a cab to the airport. A little more flexibility would have been nice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank european-traveler101
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I went searching for a place to stay that was going to be affordable, but not a rat hole. Having been to NYC two times previously I'd stayed in low budget digs, but this time wanted something a little more nicer without breaking the bank. I found the Hilton Garden Inn were offering an advance purchase rate (at the time around $160 a night). As an Aussie traveller in NYC I considered this a bargain for a hotel such as this, and didn't hesitate to book.

I cannot speak more highly of the staff at the Garden Inn. They went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. I hurt my foot one day, and the guest services manager (I think it was Maryann) noticed I was limping as I entered the hotel. She asked if I was ok, and upon explaining what was wrong, she took my partner to first aid to get an ice pack for me. She was a credit to the hotel, going out of her way to say hello as we came in and out of the hotel, and check if there was anything we needed.

We had a room on the 6th floor, and had no issues with noise, and the rooms were spacious (by NY standards) clean, and very comfortable. Which when it comes to NY, all you need is a place to rest your head at night - it's not like you spend much time in your room after all!

Security at the hotel was pretty tight, we needed to show our room key every time we entered. A subway stop is on the next corner, and the hotel is surrounded by convenience stores, and places to grab a quick bite. And Times Square is close enough to walk to, but not so close as to be right in the thick of the hustle and bustle if you like things a little quieter.

For the price, and location, you can't really go wrong. I've already booked another room here for this coming February, as both my partner and I are returning, and bringing my parents. Once again, we got another great advance purchase rate. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Toni S
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a short sight seeing trip to New York. The staff were very polite and helpful and the hotel was very clean.
This hotel is not the height of luxury but we really felt we got good value for money in the cleanliness of the hotel, the prime location and the service from the staff.
Our room had a fantastic view of the Empire State Building and it really is just around the corner from TImes Square.
The concierge service was helpful too although top tip.....don't order theatre tickets through the concierge. They are more than happy to advise you on theatres, etc but they get their tickets through a 3rd party and they end up costing 2-3 times as much.
The room was small but very comfortable and with all the facilities one would expect. I would certainly recommend this hotel for convenience alone but otherwise a very nice stay too.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This is now my favorite hotel in NYC! It is in a perfect location on 8th street near the theatre district, restaurants, etc., but a block over from the heaviest crowds and closer to Hell's Kitchen. The hotel staff bends over backwards to make your stay comfortable and convenient. The manager went out of her way to help us with something online we were unable to do from the business center, which saved us much time and money. There is no breakfast buffet, but Olympic Diner across the street is great, there is a gourmet food emporium on the corner and two Starbucks within a block either way. Downstairs is a good French bistro, Pigalle. Bathroom was clean and nice, bed was ultra-comfortable, and temperature adjustable. There must be a fire station nearby b/c there were lots of sirens during the night, but a noisemaker would solve that.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stayed in this hotel with my family over the christmas period. This was a great hotel and basically on the next street to times square. It is great seig new york city at christmas time, we were fortunate enough to have snow and also see the big christmas tree thats in the movie home alone.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by porters who took are bags straight away and were extremely helpfull. and the reception staff were more than friendly, there is a nice little lobby area downstairs aswell.

I would reccomend this hotel and would defiantely stay again

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family