Our stay in New York City was brief, so our hotel location was key. Times Square is definitely the happening part of town; close to World class shopping, Rockefeller Center, the theatre district, the Empire State Building and Central Park. The Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance from all of these major attractions. The subway stations are also close, along with Grand Central station, should you care to venture further out of Manhattan.
We found the hotel to be exceptionally clean and well appointed, and felt safe and comfortable throughout our stay. Great value was everywhere; from the simpleness of complementary bottled water (two bottles) to the luxury of the adjustable Garden Sleep System king bed in our room. The bed was truly a joy, with the ability to vary the mattress comfort level side to side. We had the need to stay in touch with the workplace during our stay, so the free high speed Internet connection was well used and well appreciated. Housekeeping was readily available, the concierge services answered all of our questions and the staff was very well groomed, polite and helpful with every need. Just off the lobby, the Pigalle restaurant offered a full service menu of great food in a convenient location.
All expectations were met or exceeded, and at a very reasonable price for the downtown location. This hotel is truly ‘Everything, right where you need it’!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton