Stayed at this hotel in September 2009. The rooms were small but I believe this is standard in NY. The rooms were clean. The biggest problem we had was that the staff were really rude and unaccommodating. Our room was not the same as we had reserved and they basically said take it or leave it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everyone has a New York story. What will be yours?The Washington Jefferson Hotel beckons with comfortable, unpretentious accommodations, a warm staff and an exceptional, customer-oriented experience. Stay in one of our 135 rooms and suites equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access, Frette linens and towels, iPod docking stations, a daily copy of The New York Times, luxury bathroom amenities and flat-screen HDTVs.Discover an NYC boutique hotel that is both pleasantly tucked away and yet right in the middle of the action. The WJ is one of the most conveniently located hotels near Times Square, just steps from the best of Broadway shows and musicals, as well as Restaurant Row, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and various other attractions. Whether you are here to make big business deals or gaze upon the city’s legendary sights, the WJ Hotel is here to help write your ideal New York story. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Washington Jefferson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Washington Jefferson
- Washington Jefferson Hotel New York
- Washington Jefferson New York City