6,218 results
All reviewscentral parkgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkfree wifidoor staffaround the cornerfew blocksgreat showerspecial thankswould definitely stay here againtwo double bedssmall roomcorner roomstreet noisethe theater districtbig apple
Reviewed May 27, 2015

Top notch location, top notch staff ( particularly doorman Julian and housekeeping on 7th floor, and the front desk staff), and convenient breakfast area. The rooms have been updated. Beds are comfortable. Our room was very quiet. It was easy to control the temperature.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Ameritania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2015

Dear V8V4T9,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcome you back for a future visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

Marvelous stay and friendly staff especially Julian is very helpful and kind. The hotel is on a perfect location nearby Times Square. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. I recommend this hotel with 5 stars

Dear wombat m,

Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

Stayed here for 6 nights in Aug 2014 with my sons, 15 and 13. I'm tall and so are my boys, so I sweetly asked for a big room and was given a nice sized corner room on an upper floor. The room was spotless, the beds were super comfortable and the bathroom had a large ultra modern shower. We also had a nice view of West 54th and the street sounds were barely noticeable.

The staff were all lovely and helpful. Upon arrival in our room I noticed that one of the duvets was a little damp (too soon out of the dryer I think). I called the front desk, they apologized profusely and I had a new comforter in minutes and free WiFi for my "inconvenience".

The Location is EXCELLENT! A 15 minute walk down scenic Broadway to Times Square, 10 minute walk to Central Park and restuarants and subway stops all within minutes.

Only flaws:
When flushed, the toilet sounded like a small plane taking off. Seriously, it was comical. I was concerned that if someone had to go in the middle of the night it would wake us all up, but after walking around NYC all day, we slept like the dead, so no problem there!

Also, I'm glad the WiFi was free because in the room it only worked in the corner by the door. This didn't bother my 13 year old, he parked it right there on the floor to use his iPod. I went down to the lobby where it worked fine. Again, not a real problem for me because I didn't want waste too much time online anyway.

All in all, a very nice place and really great value for the money, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear CallmeOscar,

Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room accommodations and that the staff was able to make your stay extra special. Looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2015

A very good and beautiful hotel. Especially Julian gives us a warm welcome and helped us with our questions we have. Also he arranged our transfer, what a great guy! The rooms are big and clean with good beds. The distance to Time Square and Broadway is less than 5 minutes walking, really excellent. I recommand everybody this hotel if you like to have a great and unworried trip to New York!

Dear Caroline V,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! From the looks of your review, you truly did enjoy your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with Julian, and he is very appreciative!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2015

This hotel i would like to recommend to everyone who is visiting NYC for the first time. Because of location and interior of rooms. Avoid breakfast,its expensive and nothing special. Rent just a room, buy breakfast in nearby coffe shops.

Dear BalkantravelerRijeka,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your nearby recommendations. I hope that you had a great stay with us and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Sarah M