I went to NYC for business and due to a few recommendations I decided to book in at the Ameritania hotel.
I did not spend too much time in the actual hotel, but what I can say is the rooms are modern, clean, and offers everything you need.
The reason I did not spend too much time in the hotel is because of the location of this hotel. It is situated IN Broadway, and about 200m walk to Times square if you walk south, and about 200m from Central Park if you walk north.
A Few tips for 1st time travellers :
1. Try to get a room on a upper floor with a view.
2. Walk to Times Square and take a double decker bus tour through the city. Its about $50 for a two day tour pass, and I would highly recommend this.
3. Check out the restaurant called "the 3 monkeys" on your left as you exit the hotel. Offers great food & drink at fantastic prices.
4. Dont buy electronics in times square, its over priced and they tend to scam people.
5. For all shopping go to Jersey Gardens (you can also take a bus there) you will be stuck in there for days!
All in all a Fantastic hotel. This is EXACTLY where you want to stay in NYC. I cant see how you can get a better value for money, and I will be staying here again when I return to the city.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ameritania Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameritania New York