Ameritania Hotel
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
$236
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$222
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
5,770 results
All reviewscentral parktimes squaregreat locationnew yorkfree wifidoor staffaround the cornerfew blocksgreat showerspecial thankswould definitely stay here againtwo double bedscorner roomstreet noisesmall roomthe theater districtbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My boyfriend wanted to surprise me for my birthday by spending a long weekend in NYC. He booked a room at the Ameritania Hotel, requesting an upgraded room with a view of the city. He received a prompt response from Silvia, the front desk manager. Upon arrival, we were nicely surprised with the level of service. The front desk staff was super nice and accommodating. After check in, we arrived to a beautiful corner room. To our surprise, there were cupcakes and a personalized happy birthday wishes!!! I have never stayed at a hotel that cared about customized service so much. Personal touches make this hotel stand out from the rest!!! We would definitely stay at the Ameritania Hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Renaldo M, Manager at Ameritania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Clara P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a helpful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and sincerely appreciate all of your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the (hopefully very) near future

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed for a week at this hotel with our 11 months old daughter. The staff was very friendly and the room exceeded our expectations by being quiet roomy (considering the price) with recently updated furniture and a comfortable boxspring bed. Plus, as a tourist, the location is very conveniant. We haven't tried out the breakfast at the hotel since there are plenty of good affordable breakfast places in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Renaldo M, Manager at Ameritania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Daphne M,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on your recent stay with us, it was wonderful to hear that our hotel met your expectations. I am especially thrilled that you found our service to be helpful and ongoing. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I brought my18 years old Daugther to her first trip to New York , I wanted to make it special and special has being staring from the hotel , I am giving an A+ to this hotel staff great , room, with a lot of space and the decor well me coming from miami was really please , is just great taste , also I will give my special thanks to manager supervisor Juan Vargas for his excellent job and referring the hotel and making this family trip a great experience

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank 305,978

Dear 305978,
What a fabulous review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We have forwarded your kind words to all of our departments and we all look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations during your next stay with us. See you soon! Best regards

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very nice hotel and I was put in a beautiful room! The staff is very friendly and check in took only a few minutes. The room only had 2 outlets and the internet is $10 a day or $25 for 3 days but it runs pretty well. Overall great experience. Within 20 blocks of Penn Station not a bad walk or cheap cab ride. Also the closest is pretty small but it does the job.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick M
Judson_Trapnell, Director of Rooms at Ameritania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Dear Nick M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is always great to hear that the staff is going above and beyond to make our guests happy. Looking forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,

Judson

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel right above Times Square. I had booked another hotel which is under construction so they kindly moved me to this hotel around the corner. Carried my bag and gave me two free drink vouchers for the trouble. Lobby is very nice and modern. Very nice lobby bar. Rooms are a nice size. Nice decor, beds. Modern bathroom. Large windows. But the best part was how friendly everyone was-the bellman, the front desk, the maid, the bartender. Everyone I had contact with. They were not just professional and polite they seemed genuinely friendly. It was very refreshing. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ACMC75

Dear ACMC75,
What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback for fellow travelers to read. I am especially thrilled that you found our service to be helpful and ongoing. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Please let us know if we can assist our Number 1 Fan with any future reservations. We’d be delighted to welcome you back to Ameritania Hotel.