We wanted a central hotel for our first visit to New York and fitzpatrick's couldn't have been more central. The hotel has only five floors of rooms, but is very comfortable and quiet. The staff were very helpful, that includes hotel, the Wheeltappers pub attached to the hotel. There is a nice courtyard at the rear which is a little oasis in the big city. We noticed that BA flight crews use the hotel, nice to know they could get a good night's sleep before flying Brits home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York