This hotel is not as large as lots of the big named ones in New York, having only 8 floors. The staff were very attentive and went out of their way to offer advice & assistance. It is located across the road from Grand Central Station which is extremely handy for subway and trains. A 10 min walk down from hotel, you were at the United Nations building, and a 20 min walk the other way, was Times Square. We did not eat in at hotel so cannot comment on their food, there was a tremendous variety of food venues in the area to choose from. Room was large with nice comfy bed, however we did feel bathroom was on small side due to no-where large enough to store toiletries, however not a deal breaker! Would highly recommend and would stay there again if visiting New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York