I stayed in this hotel for in July 2012. The check in staff were amazing; very welcoming and courteous. The decor of the hotel was impressive. The hotel waiting area was classic, kind of majestic and well furnished with comfortable seats. My room was big - by NYC standards - with a comfortable bed and it was squeaky clean. A gown was provided, which one could buy for $25. The central location was also a plus; it was easy to get around. A real grand hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York