I stayed in hotel for 5 nights Patricks weekend 2013. When we arrived we got a warm friendly reception and a tourist map of New York. On the third night of my visit I sprained my ankle. From the bar/ restuarant and in paticular reception they couldn't have been more helpful. The girls on reception rang a medical centre for me and got a price for treatment. The porters helped me with luggage and taxi's. I stayed in room 313 which was surprisingly large for a New York hotel. It was very clean and extremely comfortable. The location is great for getting around 2minute walk from Grand Central Terminal and 10minute walk from Times Square. I'm not one for writing reviews but the staff were so nice and helpful they deserve to be commended. Thank you for making my stay. If I return to the big apple I will definitely be staying at Fitzpatrick's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York