just back from 4 night trip to NYC and chose this hotel as it is positiively iconic in terms of where the irish want to stay in new york. We were delighted with the location and completely overwhelmed to be upgraded to the phil coulter suite. This is not a flashy hotel but a warm, friendly, clean and excellently located spot. We were delighted with the coffee facilities in the room along with iron and ironing board. I struggled a bit with the temperature monitoring but my only issue. The lady Amie who cleaned was so lovely.
We really enjoyed breakfast in 2 local places pershing square cafe and the comfort diner. The concierge pointed us to Muldoons and we enjoyed a drink with the locals there. We had one meal on the buzzing friday night in the wheel tapper which appears to cater for after drinks crowd from the mid town area friday night. Other nights were much quieter. Bar could do with a little tlc but lovely staff.
would definitely recommend and return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelPower, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York