Stayed at the Fitzgerald Grand Central for two nights over a weekend, and on the flight home noticed itchy spots on my back. When I checked them out with the doctor, he said it was likely bed bugs. Not a huge surprise since they didn't bother to clean my room (depsite me being out most of the day) on Saturday.
The place looks nice, and the rooms are small but acceptable, but overall one my worst NYC experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York