We were fortunate enough to have been told by our neighbours about this place. It is a time share, so you have an appointment to hear their information and then you decide if interested or not. This is an extremely old building, a block from Central Park, same to Times Square and Broadway, it was fantastic! Our studio suite had been redone with queen bed, full bathroom, sitting room, small kitchen area with fridge, microwave, sink, dishes, and coffee maker.
We looked into the middle bricked courtyard, so not much to see. The staff were very kind and polite. We were out most of everyday, the rates in this whole area are expensive, but to us worth it for convenience. The concierge was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can enjoy true quality at affordable rates in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Luxury suites with European style kitchenettes, concierge services and valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manhattan Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Suites
- Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Nyc
- Manhatten Club