Wellington Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$339
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
  • Pool
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
7,340 results
All reviewspark cafecentral parktimes squarenew yorkgreat locationcarnegie hallsubway stationan older hotelbit datedfew blockshotel roomupgraded to a suitestatue of libertyrockefeller centerbig applestreet noiseavenue
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The location of this hotel is perfect, strolling distance to Central Park and Theatre District. However it is an old hotel, with no gym or tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Internet was $12 per day. It was very clean and the staff friendly. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Second time we have stayed at the Wellington. Its a good hotel, clean, friendly, lots of hustle and bustle. Its really close to 42nd street and subway. For the price its excellent. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Can't beat this hotel for location! a few steps from Central Park, a few more from Times Square. We stayed here over New Years for 10 nights so were given a room with park views - awesome! The staff are friendly and helpful, rates were very good for New York, especially given the location. Room was spotlessly clean, compact but enough room for two people to be comfortable. So many great places to eat nearby, try the cookies in the cafe across the road, omg I must have eaten one every day, they were amazing! I will stay here again when I next visit NYC.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with views over Central Park
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I actually stayed here for a few days in March 2012 (but I have no option to choose this).

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. I was greeted by friendly, helpful staff and check in was fairly quick. I was shown to my room by a friendly bellhop(?).

The room was standard and looked ok at first, but there was this strange smell that never really went away coming from the small bathroom. I don't mind small bathrooms though I can imagine it being cramped for a larger person. They provided soap and lotion but they could have done with extras either in the room or shop such as shower caps.

There were no tea/coffee facilities which is a shame. It was a clean looking room. One major issue though was the curtains didn't shut, making me feel a little bit exposed. The decor was old looking and worn and there was this huge mirror which freaked me out a bit at night.

However as I've said the hotel/shop had friendly staff. The shop did have quite a range of things and they were always very helpful telling me places to go in the local area and giving me instructions on how to use the subway (since I was new to it). Their wifi was fine.

I'd give an extra half a star if I could. However eventually when I visit NYC I'll probably end up staying elsewhere.

If they could modernize a bit I think they'd have potential as their location is brilliant. Though maybe they have since I've stayed.

I hope this review is helpful (it's my first).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank louiseb47
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was certainly the American experience with the porters coming out with the gold cages to collect your luggage . The hotel is very grand in the main foyer . Staff are very helpful . The hotel is in a perfect place right on the main strip . The only thing lacking was it could have done with a chill out bar instead of the bar in a very posh restaurant , when you go in for a drink and to relax you get stared at

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family