3 people are viewing this hotel
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Traveluro
$213
Official Hotel$233
Hotels.com$259
Priceline$259
5,189 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge roosevelt island new york junior suite central park sloan nyc subway diner doorman earplugs lexington neighborhood ave
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Friendly, helpful staff. 3 hour early check in on a Sunday, no wait. Luxurious room with separate bedroom, two tv's, two AC's. Very quiet. Amazing experience overall! Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank khTX2019
Joseph_M_AHG, Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a wonderful stay! We are so fortunate to have an outstanding team here who are very helpful and truly enjoys what they do. Please reach out to me directly for your next visit. I will ensure another 5-STAR experience on your return.

Be well,
Alopez
Gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 18, 2019

I have stayed at this property numerous times over the past 3 years. I find consistently professional and friendly employees. From the Front Desk to the Engineer, to Housekeeping...always helpful as possible and professional. With this past week's stay, I had a problem with my reservation. The people at the Front Desk (including the Manager) worked to resolve the problem.
As a guest, your attitude also makes a difference. Patience is always a good choice.
Bottom line...the people at this hotel care! And that is what will keep me coming back.
Good job all!!!

Room tip: Housekeeping is wonderful!!! Very very clean rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank robertsE2642VC

Be well,
Alopez
Gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 15, 2019

My weekend was not good. I could not sleep well bed was too small I was not given an option for another room the staff did not coordinate message with each other we were told we would get a better room the next day we did not

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Myivry
Joseph_M_AHG, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

We sincerely apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We will certainly address the issue that you had in your room, if we have not already.

Please reach out to me directly should you wish to discuss the issue further as we only want our guests to leave with a positive impression of their entire experience while staying with us.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Hotel Manager
GM@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 14, 2019

We had some issues with air conditioning in the room. Repair person came within 15 minutes and solved the problem. Room was nice. The staff was very accommodating . The walls were very thin, you could hear other people in their rooms

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank marf982
Joseph_M_AHG, Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel!

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect. We certainly appreciate your candid feedback and will work to address the issues that you have brought to our attention immediately.

We hope to see you again soon!

Joseph M.
Rooms Division Manage

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Bently Hotel is located right on the busy road, and it is quite noisy from the traffic.
The view is not really great from the room.
Simple continental breakfast buffet is $18, which is a bit expensive
Staff are attentive and good service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank theworldanddaniel

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel!

We hope to see you again soon!

Joseph M.