4 people are viewing this hotel
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Traveluro
$213
Official Hotel$233
travelup.com$250
Priceline$259
5,189 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge roosevelt island new york junior suite central park sloan nyc subway diner doorman earplugs lexington neighborhood ave
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

the hotel was clean w fun decor. the area allowed this former new yorker to walk around the corner to either a bagel shop or a diner; likewise a spot for dinner and drinks. nicely located for transportation and amenities, as well as parking. jonathan and the staff were likewise pleasant and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cab540
Joseph_M_AHG, Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful and pleasant. It is our daily goal that our guest have a wonderful stay with us.. I will make sure to share this with our team.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

alopez@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 12, 2019

This is a hotel where you immediately feel like you're at home. Everyone goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The rooms are spacious, updated, and very clean. The location is perfect. I will always look to stay at this hotel.

1  Thank ccstein517
Joseph_M_AHG, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful and pleasant. It is our daily goal that our guest have a wonderful stay with us. I will make sure to share this with our team.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

alopez@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Loved my view, hotel staff and team were excellent.
Had a king suite looking over the east river at the 59th street bridge. amazing at night.
I wish they had room service, however, hopefully it would be better than the breakfast if they did.

1  Thank qkhva9mg99

Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a wonderful stay! We are so fortunate to have an outstanding team here who are very helpful and truly enjoys what they do. Please reach out to me directly for your next visit. I will ensure another 5-STAR experience on your return.

Alopez
Gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 11, 2019

My husband an myself did not sleep all night. The air conditioner sounded like a train going through our room. We called guest services at mid night and was told some one would be up in the morning. This was no help as we left at 7 am.

Room tip: Do not stay in 1508
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank alukoff

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

We sincerely apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We will certainly address the issue that you had in your room, if we have not already.

Please reach out to me directly should you wish to discuss the issue further as we only want our guests to leave with a positive impression of their entire experience while staying with us.

We hope to hear from you soon.
All the best,
GM@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed July 11, 2019

This is a really great place to stay. I was particularly impressed by the team of people working on the reception. These guys are just EXCELLENT!!! In particularly I interacted with Elvina, Jonathan, James and another manager (a tall young man that spoke Spanish). They are super professional and warm people. I travel a lot and rarely see such a great support teams! They can handle any situation in the best possible way.

1  Thank elenagoun