4 people are viewing this hotel
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$259
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Traveluro
$213
Official Hotel$233
travelup.com$250
Priceline$259
5,189 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge roosevelt island new york junior suite central park sloan nyc subway diner doorman earplugs lexington neighborhood ave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

This hotel is in a good location for my business needs; it’s close to many different ethnic type restaurants, all within walking distance and/or with delivery service. The hotel only provides breakfast. My room had only one tiny closet, and my room was overlooking the roof of the next building and very large huge air-conditioning units. Not a great view at all! And, unfortunately during my stay, there was a great amount of noise in the hallway during the evening.

Room tip: No microwave, but does have Kuriq coffee maker.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Amatys
Joseph_M_AHG, Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel!

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect. We certainly appreciate your candid feedback and will work to address the issues that you have brought to our attention immediately.

We hope to see you again soon!
All the best,

Joseph M.
Rooms Division Manage

Reviewed June 22, 2019

OK, I can accept that there was no bathtub. But no shower stall, only a flimsy curtain??? There was water all over the bathroom, impossible to avoid because the poor quality shower head was in a fixed position and the handheld shower head leaked. With no toilet lid and a strangely shaped sink there was no place to set down a cell phone or book in the bathroom. The air conditioning was deafening, and the windows inadequate to handle the level of outside noise. Shockingly, rooms are left without housekeeping until late in the afternoon. Their website has a "RESTAURANTS & DINING" page which can only be called deliberately misleading, since their restaurant closed nearly two years ago. Not to speak of their mandatory "resort fee," exorbitant breakfast, and inflexible checkout (first time I've ever had a request for 30 minutes' leeway turned down). Plusses: the front desk staff, the view from my room (704), and the proximity to hospitals.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank acgroupie

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel!

We hope to see you again soon!
All the best,

Joseph M.
Rooms Division Manage

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Below is the qualification

People in the front desk were very efficient

The technical support of WIFI was completely inefficient.

The company gave to me an economic attention but you need to improve the technical support

Room tip: 1002 One person
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sightsee55698308163
Joseph_M_AHG, Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide you with your feedback. We value all of our guest feedback. I will personally look into this. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Very nice hotel. All the hotel staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable. Hotel was in close proximity to nice restaurants and even Sloan Kettering hospital where we needed to go for my son's medical checkup. We had a room that overlooked 62nd, which was pretty active with cars. Cars have horns, and New Yorkers who know how to use them! If you are a light sleeper, I suggest asking for a room opposite York and 62nd.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank michaelbS3542IB

Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a wonderful stay! We are so fortunate to have an outstanding team here who are very helpful and truly enjoys what they do. Please reach out to me directly for your next visit. I will ensure another 5-STAR experience on your return.

Alopez
Gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Wife and I were first-time visitors to NYC and stayed at the Bentley Hotel. Be aware there's a garden view and a bridge/river view. When setting up the reservation we were told a deluxe room included the bridge/river view and a king size bed. However, a follow-up call revealed the view would be based on availability. When we arrived at the hotel, Sveta and Jonathan set us up not only with a bridge/river view room but also one that did not get the majority of afternoon heat. Jonathan, Sveta, and Victor were extraordinarily courteous, informative, and polite. The trip was for medical purposes, but based on our experience with the Bentley and its staff, the wife and I would like to return to NYC for pleasure/recreation.

Room tip: Ask for River/bridge view
Date of stay: May 2019