4,624 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge sloan kettering roosevelt island fdr drive new york rooftop restaurant the ritz front desk staff lobby bar central park junior suite corner room few blocks higher floor street noise times square
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Close to hospital. Right in manhattans. Sveta was kind and sweet. Small room, small tv, no kettle, no free wifi. Well it is probably cheaper than the hotels around but surely the most expensive one I have paid ever. NY is expensive.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Kendal B, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for providing feedback On the Bentley Hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience encountered during your stay with us. We are disappointed to see your experience was less than what is expected. I will personally look into this. If at all possible we would greatly appreciate the chance to have you return to provide a much better experience than this one.

Bentley Hotel Management Team

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Went due to a surgery I had at HSS, stayed there 3 times this year for a total of 25 days. The only missing thing is to have a restaurant or to provide food service. They have such nice terraces that would do perfect for ir

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

As the General Manager of the Bentley, I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback. I will personally look into this. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance in the future.

gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Positive: spacious room, friendly staffNeutral: price, location (not very busy area, can be good and bad, depending on taste)Negative: waited longer than usual for the room to be ready, coffee in the room is not refilled/restocked every day (I stayed 3 nights), no coffee shop in the hotel, bar opens at 5 pm

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bentley Hotel Management Team

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Bentley hotel offers elegant junior suites with spectacular city views. Rooms are are very comfortable and clean. Service, on all levels, is impeccable. This hotel provides everything that is needed, especially when one visits nearby medical centers.

Room Tip: top floor junior suite
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a wonderful stay! We are so fortunate to have an outstanding team here who are very helpful and truly enjoys what they do. Also thank you for your feedback I will personally look into this. Please reach out to me directly for your next visit. I will ensure another 5-STAR experience on your return.

Gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Bentley team for just how simple and genuine you are. This is my second time and each time I enjoy my stay. In this hotel the staff are warm the greet you when you enter, when you exit the elevator. The actually care and you feel it. Christina is very friendly and tamerka knows where to order the best pizza. Thank you guys for making my stay feel like I am at home or a family member house.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo