$192
$170
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$147
$127
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$194
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

4,439 results
All reviewseast riverqueensboro bridgesloan ketteringroosevelt islandfdr drivenew yorkrooftop restaurantnearest subwaythe ritzfront desk staffcentral parklobby barjunior suitecorner roomfew blockshigher floorstreet noise
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Booked to stay at this hotel, for our USA trip for 4 nights,

Worst location, Costly, room stank like ciggerettes, small room, dirty!! top it of the ridicolous taxes they charge you plus a $250 bond for ciggarettes and damages, leaving you high and dry! Restuarant was ridicolous who would want to eat that food for those prices

rude and unhelpful staff when due to circumstances with last hotel double charging us refused to reinburst the bond.

Disgusting and pitful misleading don't fall for this hotel thinking it is anywhere near a nice place to stay. You can find better!!! stay in the chelsea district.

Room Tip: just dont stay here!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ashygal
GeneralManager_1231, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Ashygal,

Thank you for taking the time to post on our property. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay. Unfortunately we do not have any control over the taxes that are charged in the city and it is standard hotel policy (every hotel in the world) to have a hold for incidental charges in case anything is used in the room or if there is any damage. We are sorry to hear that you were double billed at a different hotel, however we do need to have the hold as an assurance to protect ourselves. I do wish you had a better experience and encourage you to please contact me directly at Bentley@AmsterdamHospitality.com so that we can discuss your situation further. I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Overall good experience. Hotel was pretty clean and furnished nicely. Our room had a decent view of the East River and the city. What's great about the hotel is the location. The subway is minutes away by walking and there's plenty to do nearby if you don't feel like trekking to the core of Manhattan. Also, the bar/restaurant at the top is a great place to mellow out.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MrWorldWide613
Esmee K, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear MrWorldWide613,

Thank you for your kind review about your recent stay with us. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and you have enjoyed the hotel and its neighbor hood. I look forward to welcoming you next time your travels bring you to NYC.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had to stay here for a surgery for our dog at AMC next door. They happily accept pets and provide a quality, clean, nice, up to date environment for owners as well. It is a welcome relief to have been so close by, especially because we needed to return with our pet to the emergency room late at night. We will need to stay again for a follow up surgery and without question will come back here. Quality is important to pet owners too and we want to stay at nice hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank moc227

Dear moc227,

I am so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that we were able to not only accommodate you but also your dog. I hope that all the surgery goes well and so that we will be welcoming you back next time under more pleasant circumstances. Kindly contact me for any future inquiries, we will take good care of you.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights mid march. We booked a room with a double bed but were given 2 seperate beds. On the face of it the hotel looks nice - nice lobby area etc. However, the carpet in the room is mainly black and when you actually look at it, the carpet is filthy. The first room that we were given, everything seemed to be broken. Half the lights didn't work and the plug sockets were hanging off. When I was using my hair straighteners, as I moved the wire the lights in the bathroom were flickering which is obviously not safe! Also the plug on the bath didn't work so you could not fill the bath!

All of this I could cope with - until on the 4th night there was a bed bug on our pillow. My boyfriend lifted it and put it down the loo and I went to reception to explain. When I first mentioned bed bugs the receptionist took our complaint seriously however, when I said that the bed bug was down the toilet her attitude changed and I was informed they had not had any complaints in 10 years.

We were moved to a different room with more broken lights etc. There is no way this hotel is 4 star, or worth the money we paid for our stay. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Samantha W

Dear Samantha W,

I am so sorry to hear that your stay did not go as planned. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your most recent stay at the Bentley Hotel. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused during your time with us. We take our guest's feedback very seriously and utilize it as a tool to assist us in making decisions that support the best interest of our valuable guests. We have a licensed exterminator inspecting us on a weekly basis as well as daily inspections by our housekeeping team. We never had a single case that actually confirmed the existence of bed bugs and we will continue to strive to do so in future. Please contact me directly at the Hotel. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay with you in greater detail. I can be reached at ekollenc@amsterdamhospitality.com. I look forward to hearing from you as I know we can do a better job of providing the levels of service you deserve as our valuable guest.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights. The plus points are thelocation of the hotel and the comfortable bed. Unfortunately there are a few minus points which collectively lowered the overall quality of our stay. These are:
No free wifi - $20+ per day is rediculous in my opinion
No fridge or kettle in the room - prob dueto vending machines and encourage their use
Small bed - comfy but a small double
Out dated and poorly maintained bathroom - tiles need to be regrouted, silicone used to fill large gaps, dodgy and old fixed head shower
Lights not working
Paper thin walls
Worn furniture and wall covering
Extremely slow elevators
Small rooms - was offered upgrade on arrival for $50/night. I declined and jokingly suggested a freeupgrade, the receptionist told me there wasnone available.... not sure what my $50 would have gotme inthis case

As I said, nothing too major but collectively means a lower rating. I also think the term boutique hotel on the website needs to be reconsidered.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark_NIron

Dear markspence75,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that we didn't live up to your expectations while you were with us. Please be informed that fridges and kettles are available upon request so let me know next time you are in the city and I will make sure that you have all you need. We want to continue to make the Bentley Hotel one of New York City’s finest hotels, and we hope that you will see this upon your arrival with us. We look forward to welcoming you next time your travel bring you to NYC.