The Bentley Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$134
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
4,321 results
All reviewseast riverqueensboro bridgesloan ketteringroosevelt islandfdr drivenew yorkrooftop restaurantnearest subwaythe ritzfront desk stafflobby barcentral parkjunior suitecorner roomfew blocksstreet noisetimes square
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Unprepossessing exterior, but great location. Stayed for five days and were unexpectedly upgraded to a lovely, very large room with spectacular views of the East River and Queensborough Bridge.
Staff was professional and helpful. Only quibble is that like many hotels they have not solved their internet problem. $12 a day and there was so little bandwidth that it was barely usable.

Room Tip: As for a room ending in "4", like 1604, etc.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ayacuchano
Esmee K, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Ayacuchano,

I am happy to hear that your recent stay was an enjoyable one. Thank you for taking the time and leaving us some great feedback. I am glad our Team was able to assist you with all requests and upgraded you to a great room to make your stay even more pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back for your future trips to NYC.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our 1 week stay was good as the staff were responsive to questions. The location was great and we got a real feel for the neighborhood. It sucked that there was no kettle or coffee machine as it rained for 2 days during our stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank papyrusTraveller
Esmee K, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear papyrusTraveller,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your previous stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with all your questions and make your stay more enjoyable. In regards to the amenities please be informed that we have items available upon request for you to use throughout your stay, some of them with a small rental fee. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservation so I can personally make sure that you have everything you need. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was there for a week on February 2013, and it was a very pleasant experience. My room had a microwave and a fridge for me to use, and that was extremely convenient since I was on a budget. The hotel staff, super helpful. I have no complaints and I can recommend it without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Travelover2013

Dear Travelover2013,

I am happy to hear that were able to accommodate you with all amenities that you needed through out your stay. Thank you for your pleasant feedback. We have an amazing team of employees here at the Bentley and I am so glad that we were able to serve you to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Bentley the next time your travels bring you to NYC.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We really enjoyed staying at The Bentley. The room was lovely, very comfy and with a lovely view of the city. As I am a photographer, I really enjoy bright rooms when I travel. The rooftop bar is amazing, I really enjoyed the view and atmosphere at this place. I would definitely choose this hotel for my next stay in NYC.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chinichan

Dear Chinichan,

Thank you for your lovely review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you were happy with the room and the amazing views our hotel has to offer. I am sure you were able to take great panorama pictures. I look forward to welcoming you back if your travels bring you to NYC in future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I were in NYC for an event at the Society of Illustrators, so we chose the Bentley Hotel rather at random based in part on its relative proximity to our event venue. We were thrilled with our choice. I'm all about the view, and the view from our room was spectacular. Our corner room was filled with light, and overlooked the Queensboro Bridge, Roosevelt Island and the funiculars, the East River and an interesting perspective on the skyline. The staff mentioned that the hotel interior had recently been renovated and the resulting ambiance was both funky and chic. Our room was spacious and clean, the staff friendly and accommodating, and the neighborhood lively and engaging (we recommend Felice Wine Bar and restaurant for dinner and the Ritz Diner for breakfast). We had a wonderful experience at the Bentley and would go stay there again in a New York minute.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peaco T
Esmee K, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Peaco T,

I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you some great recommendations while you were here. Please feel free to reach out to me personally should your travels bring you to NYC in future.