$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$133
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$207
$179
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$147
$127
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$231
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$125
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$194
$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

4,439 results
All reviewseast riverqueensboro bridgesloan ketteringroosevelt islandfdr drivenew yorkrooftop restaurantnearest subwaythe ritzfront desk staffcentral parklobby barjunior suitecorner roomfew blockshigher floorstreet noise
Reviewed August 12, 2012

As a frequent business traveler I typically stay at Hilton or Marriott, but for this fun trip with my wife I wanted to stay someplace different. The Bentley was not too far from our planned destinations and the parking behind the hotel was less than $30/day. Based on other reviews I called the hotel prior to leaving home to confirm my reservation. We had no problem checking in and found the room comfortable and satisfied our needs. The doorman delivered our bag to the room while I parked the car (no valet). The only issue I had with the room was the blinds would not raise up to allow daylight in because the cord was broken. Other than that the room was quiet, we felt there was sufficient space for both of us to move around, the air conditioner worked well and was quiet, the bed was comfortable, the iron worked, the shower had plenty of hot water, and the bath products were high quality. We did notice not all towels were replaced the next day. Although unnecessary for our trip we found an umbrella in the closet was provided for rainy days.

There was a sign in the room stating the roof top restaurant was closed during the month of July, but it was now August and the front desk informed us the restaurant would not open until fall. This is not a busy hotel so we also felt like the 3 elevators were slow. We had no problems during our stay and found the staff accommodating, especially the doormen who were very helpful to stash our bags for a few hours after we checked out so we could finish our sightseeing itinerary. The taxi's were a convenient way to get around and the most we paid for any ride was around $10 (Rockefeller Center, Broadway theaters, Guggenheim or Metropolitan museums) depending on traffic. I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Top floors are quieter, the front of the hotel faces York street which may be noisier, the back side faces the river so the view would be very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boomerang025
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The hotel itself was nice and we were booked for 3 nights. We arrived late and dropped into bed after an 11 hour travel day unable to find a top sheet. After sightseeing in the heat the following day we returned to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. While the room had been cleaned and the beds were made, there weren't any towles...not even a face cloth. I called the front desk twice before somebody showed up with 4 bath towels draped over her arm. I asked about facecloths, hand towels and a bath mat. She said she would see what she could do but it wasn't "her assigned room". I called the front desk again and somebody showed up with the rest of the stuff.

We were resting on the bed after we showered and realized that there still wasn't a top sheet on the bed. I called the front desk again and asked for top sheets; we were all too hot using the comforter the night before. They sent up 2 top sheets which the "houseman" tried to give to me. I invited him in to remake the beds but he wouldn't come in. I explained that I already folded all the towels and put them in the bathroom and I wasn't going to make the beds. He stood there and raised his voice and said in an indignant manner that he was the "houseman" not "housekeeping". Seriously, I am on vacation and don't expect arguments about having somebody else clean, I thought that's what I was paying for. After another call to the front desk, they had housekeeping come back and redo the room with top sheets and towels that evening while we were gone. The next day when they cleaned the room, they removed the top sheets again.

There aren't any ice machines so you have to order ice and wait for the not so friendly "houseman" to bring it. You'd think they would find someone who has some customer service skills to be the "houseman" since he is interacting with the guests on a regular basis.

The overall attitude was that they didn't care...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had a confirmed reservation for five nights, for a suite, this week. After a long flight my family and I arrived at 10:30pm. At the check-in we noticed another customer being sent off to another hotel. When it was our turn, the clerk told us first that there was no room service since the restaurant was closed for renovations. If we wanted food we would have to order room service. Following that, we were told our suite was not available, and our options were a smoking room or a non-smoking room that had a wet carpet since ithas just been washed. After our refusal to either one, they suggested sending us to another hotel for one night, returning the next day. We also refused this. The manager never appeared at the front desk, instead sending messages through the clerk. The final offer was to wait for the room with the wet rug to dry (by that time it was11pm and we had a tired, hungry child with us), and two free drinks at the bar.
We had to start calling other hotels to find a room, which we were very lucky to get at that time of the night. We had to gather all our luggage and leave, finally ending the nightmare.
We were certainly not the only ones to go through that ordeal that night.
It is inconceivable that with a secured reservation a hotel can do what they did to us!
DO NOT go to the Bentley!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 60763Eduardo_M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Loves the room upgraded suite. Philip Marino was fantastic!! My family felt very welcomed. Nice clean rooms and great location. Only down side was no complementary coffee or machines. Ice had to be brought up.. Great staff, very helpful and accommodating.
Thanks for great New York family vacation:)
Mrs . Wilson

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed at Benley one week, from the 17th of July till the 25th. My husband and me were superbly satisfied with everything at the Hotel. Everybody treated us so nicely with efficiency and with a human-touch. I want to tell you a lovely story. One morning as we were going down on the elevator a young, good-looking gentleman turned to me and asked me with a sweet kind smile on his face:"How
do you like your stay at our hotel?" I shouted enthusiastically: "It is excellent. the
film-star looking young man was smiling happily. {I am a grandmother}. He gave me his card. "please call me if you need anything, because I liked the way you said: "Excellent". "Very good", I answered, because I want to write anyway a letter of praise to the Manager, I will mention your name too.
When we sat down at the breakfast table I put on my glasses to see the card.
"Iwant to know the name of the kind, good-looking man from the elevator, I will mention his name too in my letter to the Manager". Ilooked at the card and shouted excitedly to my husband: "Hold me, I am falling down from my chair, I am so surprised." On the card was written: "Ferran Sanfelimon General Manager".

So it happened, that I wanted "to praise him to him".
If the head of any organization cares so much and does not just sit in his "Ivory-Tower", then everything in this organization will be very good, and most important , all the employees and staff will care too and they will do their "Best", as really they dfid.
As the famous song says: "I left my heart in San-Francisco", well, truthfully, we left our hearts in Hotel-Bentley in New-York. Keep up the good work Mr. Sanfelimon, with much Blessings and Heartiest Regards to you and to your staff.
Joel and Marianne Miller, from room 1902.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family