Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,320 results
All reviews upper west side nylo hotel central park nylo nyc serafina restaurant great location beacon theater new york museum of natural history lobby bar lincoln center two blocks hudson river bed was very comfortable subway station rooms are small times square
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best beds. Best neighborhood. Zabars! Excellent lobby ( don't laugh...I promise you'll spend time there) with very cool bar. I always enjoy my stay here. If you can, spring for the big room with terrace. It's a wonderful space!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank PamChick
BChristoph_GM, General Manager at Arthouse Hotel New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear PamChick,

We're proud to be at the top of your list in NYC! Happy you're as in love with our neighborhood as we are, and that you especially enjoy spending time at Arthouse Bar. We are delighted that you always enjoy your stays, and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Accommodations, location and staff are excellent. Joanne of management was most accommodating even when I had a special request where timing was of the essence. I was extremely pleased with what she accomplished in a short time. Thank you

Room tip: corner and high floor
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Sandra C
BChristoph_GM, General Manager at Arthouse Hotel New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sandra C,

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such an outstanding experience. Pleased that you felt so well cared for by our team-- I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Joanne. We would love to host you again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They made my day. I left a pair of leather gloves in the car to the airport. They were particularly special because they were a gift from my son when he did a semester abroad. Fortunately, I had gone to the airport in the car that Orlando got for me. (It was only $1 more than an Uber and it was there). I was sickened to find that I had lost my gloves. After the self deprecation passed, I called the hotel. Sparing you all the back and forth that had to ensue, I will be getting my gloves back! Shout out to Lisa Ann, Orlando, Gustavo and the other staff at the Arthouse! Additionally, I had a fabulous well lit room. The bar is cozy and welcoming. Fun neighborhood. I had been there before but had not stayed at the hotel. I will make it my go to now...

Dear CindyI46,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am thrilled to hear that you loved your stay and that our team went above and beyond to get your gloves back to you! We appreciate you acknowledging them by name and I can't wait to pass long your kind words. We are proud to have made and impression and are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are clean and have the basics. The staff is super friendly. If you can get a street or avenue facing room that’s best! The lounge is a great place to hang out. I’ve come back to stay many times! Don’t forget to tip the cleaning staff, and also the bartender for your free drink!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Josie G,

Thanks for your awesome review! I'm pleased that you always feel well cared for during your visits and that you especially enjoy spending time at Arthouse Bar. We're proud to have earned your loyalty and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff, and overall experience provided at ArtHouse is fantastic. Sincere, clean, convenient, and a wonderful experience. The beds are very comfortable and the lounge area provides a tranquil spot to visit with friends while enjoying a nice cocktail.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear cuisiniers,

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm proud to hear that you had such a fantastic overall experience. Pleased that you felt well taken care of by our team and that you especially enjoyed spending time at Arthouse Bar. We hope to have the chance to host you again soon.