“Lunch and spectacular view”
Review of Dig Inn

Dig Inn
Ranked #6,880 of 14,810 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Financial District
Description: We’re a restaurant inspired by the seasons and the act of cooking. Classic recipes with lots of vegetables, expertly prepared, and sourced mindfully from farmers and producers we know and trust. Whether you’re looking for whole grains, naturally raised meats, or fresh veggies, we’ve got a bowl with your name on it.
Reviewed March 28, 2018

After visiting the observatory. We went to Brookfield Place Mall where we had lunch at Dig Inn. Food is tasty and healthy. I ordered the herb roasted chicken marketbowl,classic brown rice,cashew kale ceasar. The eatery overlooks the Hudson . Spectacular view.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

They are simply goose-stepping to the farm-to-table trend but it doesn't seem genuine. It's feels corporate and removed from providing locally fresh food. It acts like the chain that it is.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

I ordered the chicken (thigh meat), red potatoes and green beans, toasted quinoa, and mac and cheese. It all comes in a bowl, but not mixed together, just for easy take out or eating on a park bench. Everything was delish. The red potatoes were served cold, which I wasn't used to, but they were still good. The toasted quinoa was more bitter than I expected, but that was my first time to eat it toasted. But it some ways it had good flavor. The mac and cheese, though...it was to die for. The best mac and cheese EVER. So good. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again, but I will say that picky eaters and kids might have a hard time finding something appealing. I felt the price relative to the quality and quantity of food was more than reasonable.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Salmon is excellent, tried the meatballs a few times and they were too starchy / made my tummy feel not so good after eating. They have excellent side options. I really liked this sauteed kale which may have been discontinued recently. Healthy dinner option though I usually get hungry after 4 hours lol.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

This place is as fast as it can get, once they take your order, you are out within 1 minute. Food was really good, we brought it back to the office. If you are in a rush and need quality food, this is the place to go.