“Great Potato Leek Soup!!”

Pig 'n' Whistle on 2nd
Ranked #3,067 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I got the fish sandwich special and my boyfriend got the shepherd's pie. Both were good. Service was also great! Good big meal after walking 7 miles downtown.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My sister and I visited this bar twice in 5 days. Our bartender was absolutely lovely, she made us feel really welcome and was happy to chat to us. The food was also amazing and better than some of the meals that cost us twice as much. I love the atmosphere of this bar and the upstairs balcony is really nice.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Irish bartender very friendly to me and my partner made us feel very welcome. Food was really tasty and great value for money. Well worth a visit

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I visited this bar twice and it was just wonderful. Good food, good booze, good service. This will be a permanent place for my visits to New York.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Food was excellent and the Irish bartender was phenomenal!!! Sat out on the upstairs balcony and enjoyed the music provided by Manhattan's mid-day traffic! Memorable lunch!

1  Thank kmk2001