“Quick and convenient”
Review of Angelo's Pizza

Angelo's Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelo's Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,483 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stumbled upon this place right before our 7pm broadway show. I think we arrived at 6:15; our waiter was prompt and told us that if we wanted to make our show and not rush, that we'd best order pasta, not pizza. We simply were on a time crunch here. Our pasta dishes were delicious and plentiful. YUM. Reasonably priced as well. Pleasant staff. A great find.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

So I asked the concierge at the Hilton New York to point me in the direction of a walkable, good pizza joint. She said Angelo's. I should have looked here first. Unfortunately, everything about this place was mediocre. The pizza had almost no sauce, and barely any cheese. You get no refills on your soda (really?). My dining partner asked for her antipasta salad to be chopped. They brought it out not chopped. And my fried zucchini with garlic sauce. Dripping with grease and no hint of garlic in the sauce. I KNOW there are better pizza places in this city. I'll try elsewhere next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went there as it was near our Hotel Ameritania. Had red pizza with ricotta and mozarella, and a chicken pasta dish. Not what we remembered, but good nevertheless.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The best lasagna you could find! Very clean restaurant and delicious food! Wish I could go back for more!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stopped in here after the Letterman Show, so it was early dinner. It was right next door and not very busy. We at upstairs and had wine and pizza. A little pricey at $50 bucks, but half of that was the wine.