“A great place for a quick lunch or dinner”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown West
Description: Welcome to your New York, NY Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The buffet is really big and high quality. Plus they have specials like “Bavaria week” or “Indian week”. Soups are great my favorite the chowders. And don’t miss the cookie bar- pretzel chocolate covered pretzel! Double pretzel! How can you go wrong? Nice clean area to sit and enjoy your food too. And if you don’t want to buy water, there’s cups and a free water fountain. Yay!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,797)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

If you are travelling under a strict budget, and considering how expensive is New York this market was a lifesaver. We started our day by buying a big bag of cookies (they have so many tastes). Also, the food was delicious. Definitely stop by for a visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Employees are sullen and without a spring in their steps. Amazon has sucked out anything and everything special in service, presentation, and atmosphere at the Santa Fe, NM store. It's pathetic.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

It's a rather expensive grocery store, but healthier than other given venues. They offer ready-made food for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

The store opened late for a monthly or quarterly meeting. The manager didn't even apologize to the 40 ppl waiting for 15 minutes to get inside the store. She had an attitude. Then when I wasked by her I said a not so nice word to myself about the situation. When I was leaving, she aske dto speak to me and I didn't have time but came back down to th escalator to speak to her. She then had her body guard security person surrond me and then yelled at me "cause of what I am waring, do you know who I am", I responded I don't judge by looks. I felt surrounded and intimidated especially when the girl from behind the desk stepped out to join the circle. It was like three to one. It was horrific. I guess I understand the term bullying now.

Date of visit: March 2019