“Great Mexican in Greenwich! ”
Review of Benny's Burritos

Benny's Burritos
Ranked #2,822 of 14,381 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Had the tacos with beef, my partner had the burrito and the frozen margarita, and we didn't leave hungry. Great taste and good service.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Lets just say Benny'a burrito is the place to come for happy hour or just in general they have friendly staff, good food, and margaritas and more not over priced

Reviewed November 5, 2012

So on a personal note I ate at this restaurant weekly while pregnant with my beautiful daughter. Every experience was stellar: great service, great food, cozy atmosphere. I could not get enough of the black bean quesadilla with brown rice and monterey jack. I recommend this restaurant to friends visiting New York. So wish there was one where we are living now. Definitely a destination for anyone visiting New York City!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My kids and I love Benny's Burritos. The staff is friendly,but the service is spotty. Still, the food has always been good.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Each time I've gone to Benny's there has been a long wait, but every time it is well worth it! Excellent food (and you get a ton for your money!). My favorite location is in the West Village on Greenwich Ave.

1  Thank KR171