“Good drinks”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 45th & 46th Street
Transit: Subway 42St A,C,E - Port Authority Bus Terminal
Description: Breeze is all about blending the unexpected to create something new and exciting. The chef has exquisitely combined the zest of..."Thai food with decadence of French Cuisine" to bring you tantalizing new dishes. From appetizers to desserts, there two unique cultures come together to offer you a new and exciting dining experience.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stopped by here for some drinks whilst waiting for our reservation at Nizza down the street. Had a Mai Tai and an Ex-boyfriend Martini during happy hour - the bill was only $12 ($10 for the drinks plus a tip of $2). Quickly and excellently made!

There are newer reviews for breeze

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Busy little spot. Great drinks, very good value ($3 beers, $4 cocktails). Huge choice of unusual cocktails, which were delicious. We didn't eat, but the food looked and smelt great.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Whenever we go to the city and stay nearby, we make sure we stop here for a meal. I ususally get the Seafood Glass Noodles Salad...very yummy! The place is small and can get crowded but it is so worth it. Their appetizers are wonderful, especially the mushroom dumplings.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I found Breeze close to our hotel and decided to check it out. We ordered the Thai Spring Rolls and the Prawn Rolls for appetizers, and both were very good. My husband ordered Chicken Pad Thai as his entree, which he was very pleased with. I had the Cashew Shrimp which was tasty as well. I wasn't completely blown away, but the food was good. Service was decent, too. I'd return again, but would also check out another spot.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I think this was once a really nice restaurant. But that time has passed. Time to re-conceptualize and remodel.

The decor was worn and outdated, the menus were sort of clever - but worn and dirty (using a CDS case as a menu cover).

The biggest disappointment was the food which was really quite mediocre. If you are looking for Thai, there are better places across 9th or the wonderful Qi in Times Square.