“Great place for Mexican food”
Review of Caliente Cab

Caliente Cab
Ranked #1,860 of 14,913 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Plan to get here early or stand in line. The wait is worth it because the food is very good and the margaritas are also. We had two types of tacos and all the options for fajitas and everything was excellent. The mixed berry Margarita is a work of art. Very reasonable prices and a nice outdoor seating option make this a real winner.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Actually we went to another restaurant and was full. But I don't regret it cause I got Caliente Cab in the next corner. The ambience, theme and deco was fine. Food is good and services is fast. I really have tried many guacamoles but this was the most expensive I've tried (14.50) is too much.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

the first time that i came here the food wasn't that bad but now , it gotten better. the food has a fresher taste and i love their staff. very clean.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

My wife had been to Caliente Cab on a previous visit and wanted to return on Cinco de Mayo, so we went.It was a relatively small place, so it was understandably packed which may cloud my impression a bit. We were able to get drinks, but had to keep moving around as we stood as we were definitely in the way and had nowhere to sit or otherwise stand. Oddely, I went downstairs to the restroom and passed a nearly-deserted bar. We we may have been able to wait there, but I didn't know if it was even part of Caliente Cab and didn't want to take a chance on missing our table. After a reasonable (for Cinco de Mayo) wait, we were seated and had a really nice dinner with good service.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I stopped with friends for some drinks after dinner. The drinks are large, and the sangria is home made, and very strong! Always friendly people at the bar