“Good value”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Ideal for people staying at the Yotel as it's 500 yards down the road. The food was nice and good value for money and the atmosphere in the bar was great. The waitresses were really friendly and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Lansdowne Road

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was without a doubt the best place we had a meal in NYC. On a Monday they did 25 cent chicken wings so a lot of people seemed to go in and just order a pile of them. They also have deals on the bar which relate to the football game that is on, and although we didn't really understand what was going on, we had a great time and the atmosphere was fab.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I love this place. We are not the type that likes swanky places and when searching where to eat and drink this hit the spot! We had their wings with medium sauce and they were great! Great beer selection and I even had a couple Cosmo's and they were great! Anyone who wants a relaxed atmosphere should come here. My husband asked if they could change one of the tv's to a St. Louis Cardinals game and they changed it immediately. They have awesome service!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stumbled upon this place after staying at the Yotel, would definitely come back here next time we are in the city! It is a nice walk to and from the hotel. The food was delicious, best shepherds pie my boyfriend has ever have and my salad was amazing, I wish I could have it once a week!! The place was jammin' for a rangers game and the atmosphere was still pleasant as well as the servers. We talk about this place from time to time and can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

if you are staying at the yotel walk down the street and check out this hidden jewel! loved the chix wings and cuban sandwich