“Heaven it was!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Heaven it was!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Well, what a deserved meal, great value, and HUGE portions, staff were great, and was just, well, great!

• Visited October 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Yum for the burger!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was on my way to my hotel and passed this place so I made a mental note to try it out. I was at the location on 53rd about 3 blocks east of 6th avenue. I sat at the counter, wait staff was friendly and attentive. I ordered "Yankee Bean" soup and a burger with bleu cheese and bacon. The soup was delicous, the burger excellent. My bacon was perfectly cooked, nice slices. The lettuce was crisp and tomato deep red and just firm enough. My only gripe was the waitress asked if I wanted pickles, which I said yes to but then she never brought them. With tip, it was $25, so it is not cheap, but I would go back.

• Visited October 2012
Lahr, Germany
“This time poor”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a late breakfast in the Lexington Ave. location and was totally disappointed the first time: Meat quality was - like always good - but grilled well done (I've ordered medium). The fries have been deep-fried at least once too often; they have been dark brown and simply bad! The service was very unfriendly, spiritless and unprofessional. They can do by far better!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dils2003
UK
“A good place for breakfast at 62nd and Lexington”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had breakfast here 2 mornings in a row when staying at the Loews Regency hotel.

Nice diner atmosphere, and very good servers - they were friendly and attentative both days. We had pancakes and french toast one day, and the 2 egg plate with home fries the next day.

The food arrived quickly and was fresh and tasty, and well priced.

It a thumbs up from us!

• Visited September 2012
New Jersey
“Good burger”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Nice and juicy burger cooked to order. Not the best burger I have ever had. The bun it was on was pretty delicious and was toasted to perfection. Sometimes bigger is overrated and I think that might be the case here. If the burger was a little more flavorful it would have rated a very good. The turkey burger was ok, slightly dry, but ok as turkey burgers go. The service was friendly and quick and the food came out so fast it was pretty amazing. Only downfall was that it was 91 degrees out and they didn't have the air on, it was slightly uncomfortable.