“Juniors Cheesecake #1 in Manhattan / #2 in NYC !”
Review of Junior's

Junior's
Ranked #45 of 487 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 18, 2010

The Ongoing battle lives on...who's cheescake is better....S&S cheesecake (in the bronx/upper manhattan border) or Juniors? There is no doubt Juniors Cheescake is AWESOME and should not be missed when in the Midtown/Times square area . Full service Restaurant w/ take-out counter & outdoor seating rite in the heart of Times Square( in the shadows of the NY Marriot Marquis hotel & Theatre district.) Worth a stop after a broadway show to end the evening! If you are on the Eastside Junior's also has a take-out bakery counter on the lower level of Grand Central Station...Junior's gets my vote for the best cheescake in Manhattan...Overall rating ~ Very Good!

4  Thank larilu
Write a ReviewReviews (9,337)

Reviewed September 12, 2010

I only had the cheesecake. I took it to go, snatched a table in Times square and ate it. It was so good. So, so good. Better than Eileen's. The plain cheesecake is what I had. It is so deliciuosly creamy, and there is some real cake mixeds in, oh it's so good. Best cheesecake I've ever had. So good

3  Thank BrightLightsDreamer
Reviewed September 9, 2010

After being told about Junior's by about 3 different tour guides and endless recommendations - we decided that being cheesecake lovers, we would give it a try....and they were right! We had dinner first, which was huge but very good and the original cheesecake - mmm mmmm mmmm! My hubby is diabetic so he had the diabetic cheesecake which is something we have never seen before - but was just as good. The only comment I would make is that it was quite dark inside, making the atmosphere a bit awkward.

2  Thank SianDaviesCole
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We decided to go to Junior's in grand Central Terminal and try the cheesecake on the recommendation of a friend. The cheesecake was ok, nothing special, but the staff were something else. We went at around 11am and there were plenty of tables free. We had already eaten so only asked for 2 slices of cheesecake and 2 coffees. The waiter told me that it was a busy place and we'd have to order lunch. I refused and pointed out that the place was empty. He then angrily dropped the cheesecake and coffees on our table without saying a word and then loudly complained to the concierge that we weren't spending any money! I don't know what his problem was but hopefully my lack of tip made his day even better.

2  Thank Neilmc82
Reviewed August 26, 2010

There's nothing like Junior's Cheesecake! I'm a huge fan and I'm sure as soon as you try it you will be too! Very rich in taste and totally worth it! Great to share with friends!!!