“Best Miso Ramen in New York City!”
Review of Naruto Ramen

Naruto Ramen
Get food delivered
Ranked #351 of 13,775 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Yorkville
Neighborhood: Yorkville
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

By far my favorite ramen shop in New York City. Your palate explode with happiness because the Miso Ramen amazing taste and flavors. The Takoyaki is great as well. I highly recommend anyone living or visiting New York City to come eat here.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 20, 2016

This is a great little ramen bar which also serves amazing fried chicken (which I highly recommend you try). I have had the miso ramen 5/5, Naruto ramen 5/5 and the curry ramen 4/5. It's a great local place to eat, drink and feel like you've been swept off to Tokyo for a little while.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

We went to naruto yesterday to try japanese cuisine. We had the "naruto ramen" and a seaweed salad. It was really unique. If you are in the neighborhood, worth the visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

My family enjoyed this ramen bar. I had the Naruto Ramen. The broth was great, and the pork was delicious, not too fatty. I was sad to see the bottom of the bowl.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

I went to this restaurant with my girlfriend because we wanted to try some genuine ramen. One of the reasons chose this place because it was where I got the idea for ramen, the anime Naruto.

The first thing we saw as we went inside was that the restaurant is very small, could probably sit no more than 15 people. We were greeted by the hostess and she told me to write my name and the amount of people on a sheet on the wall near the entrance. My girlfriend and I were expecting to wait a decent amount of time before we were seated but it surprising only took about 5 minutes (we went on a late Sunday afternoon).

The seating area was arranged like a bar/pub with stools and a small area to eat. The modest amount of space in the restaurant was the only reason I did not rate it as "Excellent." Other than that, everything else was incredible. I ordered Tan-Tan Ramen and my girlfriend asked for the Vegetable Miso Soup. In less than 5-7 minutes our food was ready, which was surprising since the portions they gave were very generous. The waitress was helpful and attentive, the food came out quick and was incredibly delicious, and the food was most definitely worth the money. I would certainly eat at this restaurant again.

Date of visit: May 2016