1,517 results
All reviews columbus circle lincoln center steam room rooms are basic great gym key card times square three blocks clean towels location is excellent bunkbeds broadway starbucks ave
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

You can't get better than this location. Sure, you share a bathroom and you sleep in a bunk bed but HEY this place is cheap so get over it!! Recommend it for a young adventurer on a budget. Catch the sub anywhere in the city no problems..

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank petetravel648
nkellerwatson, Reservations Agent at West Side YMCA, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Location is great, right next to central park and close to Times Squares, Whole Foods, shopping, subway, etc. The place itself is ok. The room had a tv, desk, heater and a/c. There was a lot of noise coming from the heater at night (only the first two nights), very annoying. I was glad it stopped after that. The shared bathrooms were not that good (I believe I was on the 8th floor). There were 3 toilet stalls only one with a working lock. Also 3 showers of which 2 worked. Luckily I never had to wait. There is however also a gym, swimmingpool etc down stairs but I didn't go there. If you're not in the room a lot, it's fine. And there is roomkeeping every day to replace towels and leave you soap.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank TalithaMM

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you informing us of the issues during your stay and we will share that information with the appropriate staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel.

Young man, Are you listening to me
I said, young man, what do you want to be
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams

but you've got to know this one thing.
No man, does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf

And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.
I'm sure they can help you today

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything for young men to enjoy.
You can hang out with all the boys.

You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal

You can do whatever you feel.
Young Man, I was once in your shoes
I said, I was down and out with the blues

Trip type: Traveled with friends
nkellerwatson, other at West Side YMCA, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at West Side! We appreciate your comments and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

We loved the location and how clean this place was, the gym is really good and everyone is helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay the only negative was the bathrooms were quite small but that's all. We could see Central Park from the window on our floor!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily G
Francisca I, Guest room coordinator at West Side YMCA, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at West Side YMCA on the first week of Dec/2017.
Such a good location, convenient, right next to Central Park and only 15 min walk from Times Square. Subway about 5 min away . And it has a nice gym, sauna and swimming pool .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
nkellerwatson, Reservations Agent at West Side YMCA, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing with us and we are glad you enjoyed our location