I got married in a suite at the Towers and had the reception in Peacock Alley. The suite was the most expensive one with a HUGE living room, dressing room, HUGE bedroom, bathroom, two study areas, massive hallway...it was an incredibly beautiful room. The furnishings are so classic, the views amazing. My wedding co-ordinator Carmen was wonderful too. We had a small wedding party of 23 so it wasnt the large grand wedding that usually takes place at this hotel but the smallish size of Peacock Alley private dining room was perfect. The food was delicious and the staff at the wedding meal were fantastic.
Having stayed at the regular Waldorf twice before but not the towers, I can say the difference was worth paying for. The service at reception and concierge was so much better, no queue at all, phone answered right away etc, whereas in the regular hotel you can wait ages at the reception desk or on the phone to guest services.
I had a wonderful wedding there - I got a night free and stayed 3 nights which made it a bit more affordable. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend getting married at the Waldorf, a timeless, classic, beautiful venue for any wedding, large or small.
The free breakfast in the Towers lounge was also great - and if you can, get a window table there as the view is incredible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City