I have stayed here on business a couple times now and I couldn't be more pleased.
I was checked in both times by Krissy at the front desk and she is so nice and helpful.
The suites I have stayed in take you back to another era in the best possible way. This is not a brand new, modern hotel. Its for people that appreciate history and comfortable, back-in-the-day luxury.
The room service I got was very good. You HAVE to get the Waldorf salad of course. It lives up to its reputation.
Location is great, beds are super comfortable and the water pressure in the shower is heaven. :-)
I will definitely be staying here as much as possible whenever I am in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City