Lowest prices for your stay
$644
Hotels.com$650
Priceline$644
Hurb$765
1,830 results
All reviews columbus circle central park whole foods executive suite full kitchen new york park view room service living room small kitchen lincoln center turn down service floor to ceiling windows five star hotel the location is perfect high floor corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I booked a suite with view on Central Park and we are guested up to the entrance at 3 floor, side Central Park but logically view on the street and the covering of the entrance. Really noisy room, cold (they brought us an electric radiator because the central heat was not working properly). That's was not marked on the details of the reservation and the pictures was totally different.
Spa in decline should be renovated, the steam room it was broken, the sauna wasn't hot enough, the swimming pool was smelling of chlorine.
For the price we have spent I expected something better.
Great and fast check in, unsympathetic staff at the check out.

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Quest52914447519, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is through feedback like this that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. We sincerely apologize for leaving you disappointed with the Central Park View and the condition of the Spa. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided so as to take immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. I would therefore hope that your experience on this visit will not dissuade you from staying with us again. We hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Our stay at the Trump International on Central Park West was truly a special. New York experience. This is a five-star hotel that performs like one with a world-class staff of hospitality professionals. Our experience was magnificent.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group

Dear dobbet, I am delighted to read you had a true New York experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Central Park. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your favorite amenities and features of our hotel that helped make your stay so special. We appreciate your appraisal for our team and services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

We had a fabulous stay here. The hotel was steps away from the Columbus Circle subway which connected us to everywhere. The hotel room itself was well appointed, comfortable and cosy and we had everything we wanted. A special mention for the amicable concierge, Carlos, who was a wealth of information and who managed to get us great tickets for shows.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Maps29756639780, Thank you for staying with us at the Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park and for sharing your review. It is wonderful to learn that you had a fabulous stay with us and you enjoyed your accommodations, our location and the service. Our staff is honored by your kind words and thrilled to know they could make your stay special and memorable. We appreciate your taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

I normally travel solo, which I enjoy very much, but had the fiancé with me this time, and we both like lots of space, our own bathrooms, so we reserve a two-bedroom suite at this place when visiting New York City together. I customarily stay at Langham or New York Palace. I do think the Trump Chicago is the best metropolitan U.S. hotel I've patronized. New York edition not so high on my list.
Arrived late in the afternoon on a somewhat rainy Friday. Advised cab driver to let me off at Columbus Circle because I didn't want to tell him the name of where I was staying. (I did not vote for him). While walking up front steps (there are about 7-8 steps), bellman standing outside comes rushing over to grab my bags. "When you stay at a place like this, you have to have people doing these thing for you!"
Really?
I've always preferred to do those things for myself. I give them tips anyway. Just don't like to have to go through all the mundane, shallow small talk -- "Is this your first time with us? Do you have any social plans while you're here?
"That's my business," I tell them.
Suite was clean. The refrigerator and freezer (complete with ice cubes) is something I like. I like COLD water, and when I wake up at 2 a.m. and want water, I prefer the ice variety, not the room temperature variety in the bottle and glass they provide at turndown service. To me, turndown service is annoying and intrusive. Plus, I don't use a robe or slippers, and I like to adjust the curtains a certain way. It's not beneath me to perform such mundane tasks.
Living room very nice, spacious. Large, circular dining table with several chairs. Large, comfortable sofa with ottoman, good for lounging and stretching out. Probably 60 inch HDTV, lots of channels. Also TVs in each bedroom. Large, sharp pictures. Great view of Central Park and Columbus Circle.
Two bathrooms -- one with vanity/sitting area -- the woman gets that one. Other bathroom very small, not much in the way of counter space to place toiletries. No single walk-in showers, just two combination tubs/showers. Couldn't get a good wide spray from one -- more like two hoses pouring down upon me, but that's no crisis.
All the workers, employees friendly. I'm just different -- personal attention at hotels means little to me. I just like to come and go without feeling as if I'm walking through a gauntlet of congeniality. The people working there mean well, and I understand most guests enjoy being pampered and catered to, but I don't need it.
Lobby very small. Not good for relaxing in a quiet space.
All told, it is a very good hotel, but it's not for me. Simply a matter of taste. Doesn't mean I'm right and people who love it are wrong. It just means people -- in this case hotel guests -- have different tastes.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear PittPanther, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests and when is about a matter of taste there is very little that we can do. However, we appreciate your consideration to visit with us and we wish you save travels in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Came to New York for the first time with an opinion that I would hate it- Got to Trump hotel and was blown away with the outstanding service and courtesy of everyone we met- Reason for visit -my daughters first job - She comes to our room- cant believe how nice it is, the staff says the living room couch is a foldout bed, set it up for her , brought extra towels , extra everything -without being asked by us- Wow I now know what they mean by 5 star hotel

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Inspire42165761557, I am delighted to read you had a great experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your favorite amenities and features of our hotel that helped make your stay so fantastic. It was a pleasure having you with us for your first visit in the city and we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.