1,623 results
All reviews columbus circle jean georges nougatine central park whole foods park view suite executive suite southwest corner full kitchen time warner center new york room service living room small kitchen lincoln center dining table turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fabulous stay here. The hotel was steps away from the Columbus Circle subway which connected us to everywhere. The hotel room itself was well appointed, comfortable and cosy and we had everything we wanted. A special mention for the amicable concierge, Carlos, who was a wealth of information and who managed to get us great tickets for shows.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Maps29756639780, Thank you for staying with us at the Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park and for sharing your review. It is wonderful to learn that you had a fabulous stay with us and you enjoyed your accommodations, our location and the service. Our staff is honored by your kind words and thrilled to know they could make your stay special and memorable. We appreciate your taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I normally travel solo, which I enjoy very much, but had the fiancé with me this time, and we both like lots of space, our own bathrooms, so we reserve a two-bedroom suite at this place when visiting New York City together. I customarily stay at Langham or New York Palace. I do think the Trump Chicago is the best metropolitan U.S. hotel I've patronized. New York edition not so high on my list.
Arrived late in the afternoon on a somewhat rainy Friday. Advised cab driver to let me off at Columbus Circle because I didn't want to tell him the name of where I was staying. (I did not vote for him). While walking up front steps (there are about 7-8 steps), bellman standing outside comes rushing over to grab my bags. "When you stay at a place like this, you have to have people doing these thing for you!"
Really?
I've always preferred to do those things for myself. I give them tips anyway. Just don't like to have to go through all the mundane, shallow small talk -- "Is this your first time with us? Do you have any social plans while you're here?
"That's my business," I tell them.
Suite was clean. The refrigerator and freezer (complete with ice cubes) is something I like. I like COLD water, and when I wake up at 2 a.m. and want water, I prefer the ice variety, not the room temperature variety in the bottle and glass they provide at turndown service. To me, turndown service is annoying and intrusive. Plus, I don't use a robe or slippers, and I like to adjust the curtains a certain way. It's not beneath me to perform such mundane tasks.
Living room very nice, spacious. Large, circular dining table with several chairs. Large, comfortable sofa with ottoman, good for lounging and stretching out. Probably 60 inch HDTV, lots of channels. Also TVs in each bedroom. Large, sharp pictures. Great view of Central Park and Columbus Circle.
Two bathrooms -- one with vanity/sitting area -- the woman gets that one. Other bathroom very small, not much in the way of counter space to place toiletries. No single walk-in showers, just two combination tubs/showers. Couldn't get a good wide spray from one -- more like two hoses pouring down upon me, but that's no crisis.
All the workers, employees friendly. I'm just different -- personal attention at hotels means little to me. I just like to come and go without feeling as if I'm walking through a gauntlet of congeniality. The people working there mean well, and I understand most guests enjoy being pampered and catered to, but I don't need it.
Lobby very small. Not good for relaxing in a quiet space.
All told, it is a very good hotel, but it's not for me. Simply a matter of taste. Doesn't mean I'm right and people who love it are wrong. It just means people -- in this case hotel guests -- have different tastes.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear PittPanther, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests and when is about a matter of taste there is very little that we can do. However, we appreciate your consideration to visit with us and we wish you save travels in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to New York for the first time with an opinion that I would hate it- Got to Trump hotel and was blown away with the outstanding service and courtesy of everyone we met- Reason for visit -my daughters first job - She comes to our room- cant believe how nice it is, the staff says the living room couch is a foldout bed, set it up for her , brought extra towels , extra everything -without being asked by us- Wow I now know what they mean by 5 star hotel

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group

Dear Inspire42165761557, I am delighted to read you had a great experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your favorite amenities and features of our hotel that helped make your stay so fantastic. It was a pleasure having you with us for your first visit in the city and we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What a beautiful, relaxing place to stay. The service At The front desk was impeccable. We actually arrived a day ahead of schedule, but that was no problem. The desk clerk quickly accommodated our request for a room. We were escorted to our room & given a brief tour. The extremely comfortable bed was just what we needed after a long day if travel. We’ll love to stay here anytime!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear kcs2699, Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York at Central Park! We are delighted to know that you were impressed with your guestroom as well as our amenities. We appreciate your recognition for our front desk team for accommodating the one-day early arrival request. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations once again.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

the hotel is located near columbus circle very convient location to use the metro to go downtown or walk along the park to go east.
the people working at the hotel are extremly kind and attentive.
a big shouout to Vladimir the best concierge that made every impossible restaurant reservation possible .
the hotel has a very tiny lobby not easy if you expect a friend but Nougatine the restaurant is a door away.
i booked a suite everything was amazing the only thing i expected the room to be bigger

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear purpleshushu, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. We are pleased to know that you found the location to be convenient and the team members kind and attentive. Your feedback is much appreciated and I will be sure to share your kind appraisal with those you recognized; in particular with Vladimir. I am sure it will be very well received. Thank you again for your post and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.