“Wonderful weekend in the city at Trump International Hotel.”

Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Ranked #104 of 466 Hotels in New York City
Connecticut
“Wonderful weekend in the city at Trump International Hotel.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Trump International Hotel is located on central park and is pet friendly. We stayed in an executive city view suite. The staff is excellent and very friendly. We went out to get a taxi to go to Bryant Park and instead they called over the complimentary car service and drove us there. The only negative experience is the bathroom. It is very small and the shower has poor water pressure. However, I would not let that discourage a stay at this fabulous hotel. Convenient, Friendly, Excellent.

Room Tip: Our corner suite even had a view of central park. High floor was requested and we were on the 15th...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your rave review of the Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park. We are so pleased you enjoyed your suite and that our staff was able to accommodate you with a car to Bryant Park. We do have accommodations with larger bathrooms; and you can request that when making your next reservation. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our stay at this hotel isn't even over yet and all I can say is great things about this hotel. Extremely convenient (Central Park is literally across the street, restaurants, subway, etc), suite is well thought out and perfectly furnished - bed, linens, towels, etc - nothing second rate. Turn down service is amazing, too. We brought our 1.5 year old daughter and she's loving it. The hotel staff has been super helpful and friendly. Spa, indoor pool, etc is all quite nice. Again - nothing is second rate, it is all wonderful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Long Island, NY
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Spectacular location, great rooms but terribly overpriced! Lobby is entirely too small and unwelcoming for the caliber of its guests. Heater in the bedroom was not working and when it was reported to the front desk, attention to the problem was promised but not delivered. Too many other superb hotels in New York to need to go back to the Trump.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank alsal
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. We are pleased you enjoyed the Hotel's wonderful location and and great accommodations. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. Since we take all our guests’ comments very seriously, I have brought your feedback to the attention of the entire management staff, and addressed your heater issue with the Engineering department, in an effort to prevent any similar occurrences from happening in the future. I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. I am confident that your next stay will prove to be an outstanding experience.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The location is perfect, the hotel is beautiful and the staff is attentive and gracious.
I thought I was too jaded to be impressed with a hotel but I was wrong.
If there were more stars I would award them to Trump International Hotel and Tower.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our attentive and gracious staff, and I know they will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Right from the start my experience from this hotel was unbelievable. The reception hall is amazing, the room and view spectacular, I took my fiancé to NYC for her 30th b day and must say that the hotel made the trip even better, everything you want from a hotel is what you get from trump tower we received a complimentary bottle of champagne for her b day which was not expected and a very nice touch, the amazing truffles, chocolates and the bottles of water with Donald Trumps face plastered on them which you receive every day. I'm definitely coming back ASAP love it!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park for your recent stay and for recommending your experience. I am happy to learn you were pleased with our facilities and services and that your fiancé enjoyed her 30th birthday celebration. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was by far one our best experiences staying at a hotel. We have travelled the world and , Trump International Hotel and Tower New York easily earns it's 5 star rating. The staff is top notch, friendly, solve any problem, serve any wish and with a nothing is too difficult or too much to ask. The accommodations (1 bedroom with park view) was better than expected! Much larger than the photo. Bed, pillow, 2-bathrooms and amenities perfect. It was nice to have a full kitchen during our Thanksgiving stay.
I needed a laundry, they found one down the street, I needed groceries prior to our trip, they shopped and filled the refrigerator, I went to the gym to look for my husband and they knew who he was and I wasn't sure if that was because I went once before or they know all their guests.
I felt like it was my own apartment in the best location. Subway right out the door, central park across the street, great restaurants on Amsterdam, shopping nearby.
I know NYC quite well having gone a lot and lived there one summer. I would never stay anywhere else but Trump International Hotel and Tower, 1 Central Park West. It is PERFECT.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maggie s
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York during the Thanksgiving holiday! I was so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your park-view guestroom with its kitchen facilities and thank you for commending our wonderful staff and services. We appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel and we do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Connecticut
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great service and beautiful rooms. Everyone on the staff was welcoming and eager to please. We had a deluxe room that had luxurious linens, a view of the park and beautiful bathroom. My family booked me a massage at the spa and I have to say that I am so glad they did as I got to go down and see the beautifully decorated and clean locker room, fitness area and pool. The masseur, Carlos was very polite and effective. I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our staff and Spa services. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.