Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$371
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$136
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,419 results
All reviewscolumbus circlejean georgesnougatinecentral parkwhole foodspark view suiteexecutive suitetime warner centerfull kitchensouthwest cornernew yorkroom serviceliving roomsmall kitchenlincoln centerturn down servicecorner suite
Reviewed November 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. We were fortunate enough to have a suite on the 17th floor. The corner view of Central Park and Columbus circle was beautiful. We spent much of the evening with 2 chairs, a bottle of wine looking out at the world below.

The service is the tops! from check in to departure, friendly (not pretentious) and always offering to assist. We had a massage at the spa, small but who needs more than the massage room. The gym is extensive, clean and quiet. did not use the lap pool, but it looked nice.

The location is great, Lincoln Center, restaurants and great for walking.

Room Tip: High floor with park view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rfink22
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of your comfortable guestroom overlooking Central Park, the Spa services and our wonderful friendly hotel staff. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

From check in to check out...
Our stay was enhanced by the hospitality and expertise of the staff at Trump! We love NYC
We love Trump international Hotel!! Already wondering when we will come back and we have not checked out yet....lol

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Launiki
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I was so pleased to hear that your family thoroughly enjoyed your daughter's birthday weekend. Thank you for commending our staff and kid-friendly services. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The minute you step through the front door, you feel like a member of the family. "The Donald" has managed to put together a staff that is superlative from top to bottom. Every aspect of the trip was flawless from check in to check out. We had a corner suite decorated beautifully with a small kitchen which proved to be a luxury. The windows are floor to ceiling and the shades,curtains and lights are operated mechanically from master switches in each room. The rooms are unbelievably quiet despite the hotel being on one of the busiest venues in NYC. There is no sound transference from guests in adjacent rooms. Housekeeping was flawless and invisible. I did not see a single housekeeping cart during our 4 day stay and the room was serviced precisely at the times requested. The Spa is magnificent and a worthwhile stop on any stay. Room service was spectacular with perfect presentations of perfect food. Prior to arrival, I requested 2 dozen roses be delivered to the room at 4 PM on the day of our arrival. At precisely 4 PM, the doorbell rang and 2 bellman carried in the roses. Every request, no matter how small, is handled in this manner. This was a perfect stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read that your visit was flawless and your appraisal of our team, services. I know our Housekeeping, Spa and Attache staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My sister and I stayed last weekend for the NYC Marathon. This was a splurge stay I decided to treat us to for 5 months of training in the grueling Florida summer heat. I also thought the location and amenities leant themselves to several marathon related events and the finish- I was not disappointed. Our sixth floor 2 bedroom park view suite looked directly out on to the park- and the actual race course. Had the Fall not been late and the trees missing their leaves, we could have sat on the sofa and watched the runners come in the last .50 mile of the course. A few days before our arrival I called to verify the reservation and asked about a blender in the kitchen. Note made and upon our arrival, there sat requested blender. We were checked in efficinetly by Kristin- who also graciously answered several later questions- and shown around the suite by Ford. All of our encounters with hotel staff were pleasant- attentive service without being stuffy or pushy. Although we did not use the fitness center or pool we went down to look at them and would have more than met our needs. We did not visit bar or on-site restaurant- took advantage of a couple restaurants nearby, the Whole Foods next door and kitchen use (what a treat). Rooms were spacious, clean and neat, excellent housekeeping. Only minor detraction for me were the water bottles with "the Donald's" mug. I loved everything about this stay- the location, proximity to shopping, restaurants, the park, transportation- and in our case the marathon festivities. What a relief to march down Central Park W after running 26.2 miles and be at your Hotel doorstep. If I ever have the opportunity to stay again, I would jump at the chance. Loved the whole experience, I am not sorry I splurged!

Room Tip: If you have the chance spring for the Park View. I could have sat for hours looking out the window at the park happenings or the lights at night.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank a131girl
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park during the NYC Marathon! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

when the best location meets the best service! that´s Trump international.
Great health club. The views from the suites facing the park are really breath-taking.
The two bedroom is perfect size for a familly of 5.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank antonio f

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our newly renovated health club facilities and our breath-taking views of Central Park. We do look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.