Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$297
$267
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$144
$117
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
1,419 results
All reviewscolumbus circlejean georgesnougatinecentral parkwhole foodspark view suiteexecutive suitetime warner centerfull kitchensouthwest cornernew yorkroom serviceliving roomsmall kitchenlincoln centerturn down servicecorner suite
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Columbus circle is my personal favorite area to stay when I visit NY, but I typically stay in the Mandarin Oriental. The Mandarin was full on my last visit however, so I stayed at the Trump hotel for the first time in September and I left satisfied but not enamored. Let me start with the best aspect of my stay and that was the stellar service from check in to check out. The tower is directly next to central park, but you wont get all that great a view unless you are on a high floor. I was in a suite and the room itself was large, but I wish the kitchen space had been used for something else. As a business traveler that also added some tourist activities, I always ate out and the kitchen was simply wasted space. The furnishings were nice, but you can tell the building is older and the bathroom is definitely on the smaller side. There was also an annoying level of sound from the street below (this might not be a problem on higher floors however). The hotel is also missing a true lobby and is simply a check in desk and a couch. Dont get me wrong, the Trump is a fine hotel, but the Mandarin next door is simply far superior in every way. Nomatter where you stay though, you must grab a drink in the lounge on the 38th floor lobby in the Mandarin and follow it with a meal at Jean George in the Trump.

Room Tip: Higher floor, central park view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank SoCalTraveller9
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return. Once again, thank you for your comments and for choosing to spend your time with us.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel in all aspects. I especially like the beautiful saltwater pool with a lifeguard. Also, good food, fast room service, nice 24 hr business center, right next to Central Park, MOMA, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Chase Bank, subway and easy access to Theatre District and all parts of Manhattan. Staff was fantastic.

Room Tip: I like the rooms overlooking Central Park, though the City View rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Margeaux33

Thank you for the positive feedback of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, spa services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I checked into the Trump International Tower October, 23rd after being unable to get a good night's sleep at the Pierre (please see my Pierre review). I paid $1800.00 for the night and consider it a good value.

The room was huge and had a truly magnificent view; as one would expect for $1800.00 per night. The location of the hotel is perfect; Close to transportation and lots to see within walking distance, too.

I did not eat at the hotel but did drink at the bar in JG restaurant and had a good experience.

There is not a grand lobby, ala St Regis or Mandarin, so if you want to sit in the lobby and have a drink and people watch, this is not the place to do that. The Doorman and the front desk staff are truly five-star.

Really a great experience. Will happily return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team and services. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Trump does it right! Beautiful hotel on Central Park! Great food,friendly staff and luxury rooms! Close to shopping,Broadway and just fabulous! So sweet to family's and easy to walk to park and bike! MOMA! The Met! We always stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I was so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your luxury guestroom, and thank you for commending our staff, services and location. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights back in August as a family of 3. We decided to stay at the Trump because we enjoyed staying at Trump SoHo back in 2011. Being the ''Luxury hotel'' it is I was looking forward to be staying here.

Walking in the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The lobby was small, not the kind of lobby I was expecting (for an American hotel I was expecting it to be big)
We then got our keys, we had a city view room and were giving the 8th floor. As soon as I walked in to the hall on floor 8th, the smell was disgusting. A smell of gas, probably from the kitchen since the oven was using gas. But for the price they could of done something about it, to hide away the smell! Walking into our room the smell was still there. I wasn't found of this.

The view was bad. For the price and ''city view room'' all we had was a back of a building. Nice.

The beds were bad. Very uncomfortable. I then decided to sleep on the pull out bed because it was more comfortable than the main bed! The pillows were hard and made it uncomfortable to sleep on.

The fruit we got in the bowl didn't get changed for the 4 days we were there. So therefore i'm assuming that they have been there for weeks. Really? 5 stay hotel? Can't change the fruit.

However the bathroom was nice. Very big and specious. The kitchen was useful as we could get food and drinks and store it there. We even cooked breakfast to save us money in NYC. Every night the maid will give you chocolate, water bottle and slippers for free which was nice. I enjoyed that.

Overall I would not be staying here again. Yes it was a good location. Easy access to the subway, shops just around the conner. Brilliant! But for the price of the room, no. It was not the luxury I was expecting.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AnnaEvans221196
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your August visit to Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Please know that since we take all our guests’ comments very seriously, I have brought your feedback to the attention of the management staff and addressed each mentioned issue with the departments involved, in an effort to prevent any similar occurrences from happening in the future. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and I do hope we will have the occasion to welcome you back again and to exceed your expectations on your next stay.