Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$188
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$409
$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$232
$223
$346
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$98
  • Breakfast included
1,400 results
All reviewscolumbus circlejean georgesnougatinecentral parkwhole foodspark view suiteexecutive suitetime warner centerfull kitchensouthwest cornernew yorkroom serviceliving roomsmall kitchenlincoln centerturn down servicecorner suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel many times and it continues to be one of the best in NYC. The Park view rooms are also by far the best views in all of NYC. The hotel feels more like an apartment building than a hotel and has a level of intimacy that is hard to beat. I am not a fan of Trump but I will give it to him that he has created a great hotel in NYC. The refresh has been nice and the service is excellent. Overall this is one of the best hotels you can choose in NYC.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank VoxVolpe
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

New York has a lot of hotels, so it is hard to get recognition. And suffice it to say, most Trump guests aren't TripAdvisor readers, so it won't likely happen that Trump CPW gets the recognition it deserves. But I am quite confident the hotels in the Top 10 can't easily match the location and service of Trump CPW. It is as close to perfect as a hotel can get because of the teamwork of the staff and the great facilities. Only exception is the personnel at the restaurant. Not sure why they are not with the program (of sincerity and warmth found EVERYWHERE else). Of course, the location at Columbus Circle next to the Park and Lincoln Center is simply sublime. I'm just a real fan. It is my second stay here and I would look forward to returning. I recommend it highly to any visitor to NYC that is looking in this price range. I suspect that you are actually getting more for less here at the end of the day versus Mandarin or Four Seasons. This is like coming home. To a REALLY nice home..

Room Tip: Rooms in any direction work. The kitchenettes are lovely and baths are sumptuous.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sfdann
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our Hotel team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were there for 6 nights to celebrate my BFF's 50th birthday. It was fantastic. The staff all sang Happy Birthday to her when we arrived in the hotel, they were super friendly at every turn and the service was awesome! The room was great - view of Central Park. Nice to have the refrigerator. Only things we wondered about - although amenities were restocked daily - the mini bar was not. We went out and purchased more club soda - not a big deal but it was never restocked. Also - poor quality toilet paper for such a nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank m10465
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for the feedback of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. On another note, we do apologize that the minibar was not restocked and we have advised our Room Service Manager so that is is aware of your experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at the fab Trump establishment for my 50th birthday and what a treat it was. We stayed in one of the Executive City View Apartments and it was like a home away from home.
Turn down service every night with choccies and fresh Trump Ice Ice Baby. All those little touches just made our stay perfect... Not to mention the lovely surprise of a lovely card and chocolate dipped strawberries acknowledging my birthday - very special and a very personal and thoughtful touch.
A decadent dinner at Jean-Georges was just exquisite, food and service was impeccable.
The location of the hotel is perfect. Can't wait to get back to NYC.
Thanks to the fantastic staff at Trump - you made our stay very welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have traveled and stayed at many 4and 5 star hotel/resorts with my family but have never gone on line to talk about our experiences. Until now!! This hotel was first class, from the second that we arrived my wife and our two girls (19 &21) had an amazing stay.Our executive park view room was spectacular plenty of space for us all wonderful amenities and a view of the park that was incomparable. Staff ranging from font desk to house were terrific.Conceirge staff were incredibly helpful, and valet guys very attentive to our needs. We stayed at the Trump for 4 glorious nights and have never had a better all round experience anywhere else. Hats off to the entire staff and thank-you for a memorable stay. Mike V.

Room Tip: 15th floor executive park view suite AWESOME!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank michael v
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012