This is the second time that I have stayed at the Shoreham, the first time was 10 years ago ... and I was not disappointed on my recent trip.
-insane location for the price, 1 block from 5th ave, 2 blocks from Central Park and great restaurants just across the street.
- friendly and attentive staff
- comfortable bed.
- updated room, decor was a plus.
- quite room in the back, didn't have a view but that was okay...was too busy being out and about.
- small room but very well appointed. This is NYC, so this is expected...my last name is not trump.
- the bathroom did show some wear but still nice.
- drinks in the bar were over priced and weak.
We are planning another trip in December and plan on staying at the Shoreham again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City