Good location, one block from Central Park, across from the Peninsula, down the block from Henri Bendel. More like a motel than a hotel. Self-serve - carry your own bags. Check in consisted of one person, had to wait for her to finish giving directions to another party who had endless questions. Room was clean and comfy, but they need to get rid of the awful old carpet. No shelves to speak of so hard to maneuver. Bed, though, clean, comfortable. Poor toiletries; bring your own soap and shampoo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHOREHAM is a fashionable retreat dedicated to the experience of design. Flat-screen monitors throughout the property feature an array of video and interactive art with vibrant images of nature in motion. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations ranging from superior to specialty suites available with king, queen or two queen-sized beds. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers in junior suites and select rooms, iJoy massage chairs, Bose Wave(R) radio CD players, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guest room baths are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile, gray slate vanity tops, brushed stainless steel sinks with satin nickel fixtures and Philosophy bath amenities. SHOREHAM is perfectly positioned just steps away from the top shops of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City