I enjoy walking around the city so I found this hotel to have a great location for everything between Times Square and Central Park. It is on 55th between 5th and 6th so all the shopping you will ever need is at your doorstep, MoMA is practically around the corner, Radio City, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral are all just a few blocks away and it is a short walk to my favorite Italian restaurant in the city, Patsy's (which I'll review separately). The staff were very helpful, the rooms clean and modern and considering I stayed there mid-week, the price was reasonable. I marked solo for the trip, because I stayed there alone, but my cousins from Florida were in town at the same time, but stayed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City