2,030 results
All reviewsmassage chaircentral parkgreat locationnew yorktrump towerdunkin donutsthe penthousetimes squareone bedroom suitefront desk stafffifth avenuecoffee machinearound the cornerrockefeller centerrooms are smallflat screen tvfree internet
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Just returned to UK after a weeks stay in NYC.My partner and myself chose the Shoreham for its excellent location and reasonably priced rooms .We were both very impressed with the hotel ,sure the rooms are small and view from window non existent .This is a very minor criticism .The staff are wonderful our room was very clean and bed very comfortable.

Room Tip: We had room 414 very quiet .No noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lisa G, General Manager at Shoreham, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear 652lizzie44,

Thank you for sharing your review for the Shoreham on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that our price range suited your budgeting needs. I am also glad that you liked our prime location, this is what makes our hotel a true gem. The various tourist attractions, shopping and numerous amount of subway stations surrounding the hotel makes it extra special. I would like to take the opportunity to invite you back to the hotel, the next time you visit New York.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I came here on the second leg of our honeymoon and couldn't have been happier. The staff was AMAZING. I absolutely loved them all. For that alone I would stay here again. They were so kind and friendly. Our room was tiny compared to rooms we usually stay in but it is NYC! I love the location, it's walking distance to Times Square and the park. The room was clean and definitely modern. The only issue I had was that you had to call downstairs for ice ---- BUT they always brought it up quickly! I will definitely be a return customer!

Dear JennrB,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am beyond enthused that my staff was able to provide you with exceptional service during your stay. I will be sure to commend each of them for the job well done. On the behalf of the Shoreham, we would love to have you back the next time you are in NYC.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent location and in Manhattan the location is really a plus! I have stayed there twice and I have always been quite comfortable and well treated by all the staff. The bathroom is extremely small and the window view are terrible. In any case I will stay here again based on the location and the cost/benefit equation. It is not a luxury hotel but it is really convenient. In addition, the staff took care of all my transportation requirements in avery efficient way. I certainly wil stay in this place again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Lisa G, General Manager at Shoreham, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Edgardo M,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review on the Shoreham Hotel. We would like to thank you for visiting us again. I am delighted that our location and cost benefits are very beneficial to you. Please contact me the next time you are in New York City so that we can give you a complimentary upgrade based on availability, so that you may be able to see our other room types and different views. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I only have 2 complaints...It took 3 phones to get a remote over a 3 day period. The view from our room was terrible. It was of a dirty stairwell. Other than that the hotel staff was very friendly. We checked in quickly and checked out quickly....

Room Tip: Ask for a great view room...Maybe it will be better on a high floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lisa G, General Manager at Shoreham, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Jon B,

Thank You for taking your time to leave us such a beautiful review on the Mansfield Hotel. We take into account all comments as they are crucial in helping us provide the best customer service possible. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in NYC.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Shoreham Hotel. It is located on 55th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The desk staff is very friendly. Our room was clean and modern. It was not grand but certainly not petite as other rooms we've been in in NYC. Lot's of good restaurants nearby and MOMA one block away. I would recommend it very highly.

Room Tip: There is a fitness center and free coffee and tea is available in the lobby before 11:00AM.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Lisa G, General Manager at Shoreham, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Artymom,

I will like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please feel free to contact myself or the front office for any future stays, and accommodations prior to your arrival. Once again, thank you and we hope you had a safe journey home; but please know you will always have a place to stay here at The Shoreham.