The Shoreham is a nice boutique hotel just off Fifth Ave., which makes it convenient to shopping, Broadway, Central Park, and all the major subway lines. The staff is friendly and accommodating, especially Jonathan, who helped us secure an upgrade to an exterior room with very little hassle at a very good price. Book directly on line for good rates and upgrade opportunities. The one-bedroom suite is very nice; another suite had a terrace (this was a penthouse room), which was just great. Front desk staff was friendly throughout. A bit of a wrestle to get the "free coffee" in the morning--lots of jostling other guests in a small, closet-like coffee room. But a nice gesture. Room is comfortable, bright, and clean. Good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City